Chapter 24 You broke my heart

XENO’S POV

I stood frozen as I couldn’t believe who stood in front of me. The little kid I cared about, who went to juvie for a complete accident. I felt guilt surge through me but pushed it down as I saw a person next to him. This guy had.       Hair and.       Eyes. He was dressed in.           . “Xeno! You finally came”, cooed Hanma as he wrapped his hands around my abdomen. Shifting from the uncomfortable position I squirmed away and sat on a spare table in the corner. “So? What did you want to talk about Kisaki?”, I questioned as a blank look over came my face. “Kazutora and his friend are gonna become the 3rd and 4th vice captains of Valhalla. You also, are gonna be the 2nd Vice president alongside Hanma, understood?”. Nodding I prepared to leave until Kisaki called out. “And don’t forget, make a wrong move, and you break the contract”. I left with a churning feeling as I regretted a lot of things, like trusting Kisaki and teaching him my ways, it gave him the upper hand and I didn’t realise, what I sick monster I had created. Getting on my Corona, I was driving along the road until a black van drove alongside me. I wasn’t expecting the sliding food to open and drag me inside, and pull a sack over my head. I internally cried as I heard poor Corona getting scraped as she skidded to the side of the road. Whoever this is, is gonna pay.

What I didn’t expect right now, was to get pushed into a large room full which was mostly empty except for a large bed, and cupboards. Walking around, I didn’t see anything except for a dress on the bed, with a note,

Put this on.

Hoping my ancestors couldn’t see me right now, I quickly dragged off my clothes and slipped on the dress, with black boots to go with it. The dress was dark blue with hints of black, a corset top and a flared out skirt. I put on my leather jacket to cover my arms since it was chilly. Hearing a beep, a random person grabbed me by the arm and pushed me through some corridors before ascending some stairs. I felt the wind bite at me as I was brought to two figures, sitting at the edge of the roof. “You brought him? Good. Now leave”. Looking at the two figures, I glared as I realised who they were. A white haired boy with purple eyes and hanafuda earrings and a boy with black buzz cut hair. A scar stretched across his eyes, his heterochromian eyes blinking at me through the dark. “Your finally back, My Queen”. “Your Queen? I’m nothing to you! Not after you left without a single word!”, I spat as I was in fury because how dare he call me that after making me worry to the point of getting sick. “Xeno, you know that I’d never do anything to hurt you. Why are you making things more complicated? Yes, me and Kakucho left to do something, but we didn’t tell you since we knew you’d stop us”. I just continued glaring at them while tears threatened to come out. “Why would I stop you!? Do you know how worried I was!? No, forget I even exist! I want nothing to do with you anymore!”, I shouted before stomping away, not even listening to Izana’s calls for me to come back. I just left the building and headed towards the nearest bus stop. Why did they even try to contact me? They chose to not tell me something, and it ended up making me hate them. I’ve got my own life now, so I’ve got no room for past acquaintances. Seeing the bus arrive, I told the driver where I was heading and was happy to realise that I wasn’t too far from home. Just about a 20 minute drive. Thanking the driver and paying him, I headed inside and just went straight to bed, not before changing out of the dress of course. I honestly was just too tired. From becoming a Captain in Toman, to seeing Kazutora and then seeing Izana and Kakucho after all this time. Is this what you call fate? If so, I don’t want any part of it.

The next day, I decided to go and visit Takemichi at his school. Who knows what happened to him after I left? Heading to Shibuya Middle, people steered clear of me, but the girls were looking at me before whispering to their friends and blushing. Do I have something on my face? Meh. I don’t care about females anyway, I’m gay. And I’m proud of it. Which reminds me, I need to check up on Shinichiro and his three nut jobs. Haven’t seen them since I left. Coming up to a girl, I asked her “Do you know where Hanagaki Takemichi’s class is?”. “Y-yes! It’s in room 3-C!”. Thanking her, I headed to the right class and walked inside, but it looked like class ended and I only saw Takemichi’s friends. “Hey Akkun. Where’s Michi?”. “Oh hi Xeno! He was just kidnapped buy a Kazutora guy”. I groaned as my day just became messed up. Does the world hate me or somethin? Going back home, I quickly changed into my Valhalla uniform and made sure that I was unrecognisable, before quickly driving to the hideout. This morning, I surprisingly found Corona parked in front of my door, clean and without a single scratch. “Takemichi. Don’t die”.