Chapter 23 Face or stomach?

XENO’S POV

*WHACK!*.

I felt my mouth go dry as everyone saw Takemichi punch Tetta, sending his glasses flying.

*Clatter clatter*

“Takemitchy?!”.

“Hm?”.

“What the fucks he doing!?”. “Is he crazy?”. “The Higher-ups are gonna kill him”, muttered the gang mates as Kisaki’s bodyguard shouted at Takemichi. “Hey!! Who the hell are you!?”. I could see fear plastered on Michi’s face as Draken grew pissed. “Who do you think you are, Takemitchy?! You’re not even in Toman!! Are you trying to ruin our ceremony?!”. “Draken-kun……..”. “What’s your problem, Takemitchy!?”. “You trying to ruin Mikey’s reputation, ass-holes?!”. “You got it all wrong, guys…. I was just…. I was just….”. I watched as the Toman Higher-ups crowded around Takemichi as he fumbled with his explanation. Why did he punch Kisaki? “Hey now, what’s going on? Things just got real interesting!”. I looked to the side and saw Baji striding towards Takemichi.  “Baji…..”. “Ain’t you on house arrest?”, questioned Muto as I couldn’t believe my ears. Baji? On house arrest? The fuck did he do?

*WHACK!*

*THUD!*

And just as Baji was about to land a 3rd hit, he was held back by Mitsuya. “Cut it out Baji”. “Lemme go Mitsuya, I’ll kill you”. “You wanna go, bastard…?”.  Baji fell back but turned to face our leader. “MIKEY!!”. “Why are you here Baji? You caused infighting in the gang… and have been banned from our gatherings”. “I just punched another shitty brat. Since I ruined…… your precious gathering, are you gonna throw me out this time? I’m……..leaving to join Valhalla”. What?! “You don’t need a troublemaker like me around. Right, Mikey?”. “BAJI!!”. “I quit. From now on, first division Captain Keisuke Baji……will be Toman’s enemy!!”, declared Baji while smirking, and heading back to his bike. While people were muttering, I watched as Kisaki approached Takemichi. “Hey Takemitchy”. “Hm?”. “What’s better. Your face or your stomach?”. “Huh? Whaddya mean?”. “Which is it? I think I’d recommend your face”, beamed boss while I didn’t eat interfere. “Th….then…..my stomach?”.

*WHOCK!*

“Haha! You tightened up your stomach just now, didn’t you?”.

*THUD*

Seeing Takemichi fall down, I dragged him to the bottom of the stairs and set him down on a bench. “I declare this meeting over!”, shouted Mikey as everyone started heading down. “Hey Xeno. We’re meeting up with Hanma. Let’s go”. “Mhm”, I agree with Kisaki quietly and head to my bike. What I couldn’t figure out was why would Baji leave Toman?”.

3RD PERSONS POV

“So Mikey. Did I put up a good enough act?”. “Sure did. I’m positive that Xeno believed you. All we have to do now, is wait. By the way. Takemichi was sniffing around so I had to give him a little lie. He now has to brig. You back to Toman, or die”. “You won’t kill him though”. “Course not. But I had to make sure he didn’t figure out the truth so prepare to get pestered. All right all right. I’ll hang up now”. “Bye”.

XENO’S POV

When we arrived, I saw someone I wasn’t prepared to see ever again. “Kazu?”.

Sorry for short chapter. I went downstairs with the flu and could barely stay awake let alone type.