Chapter 26 +1 to the group

XENO’S POV

Arriving at Shin’s shop, I walk inside and hear the familiar jingle of bells.  The smell of motor oil and cologne filled my nose making an oddly satisfying smell.

It was empty at the fron but in the back there was Shinichiro tinkering away at a bike. Just back a few days ago and already working. Typical Shin. “Working as usual I see”.

His head flew towards me as a gigantic smile over took his face. “ Xeno!”. “Too bright…….”. “Why didn’t you come sooner?”, he whined as he got up and wrapped his arms around me, laying his head on top of mine.

“I was busy. Don’t be a baby. And get off of me!”,I whined as I attempted to push him off. “You two haven’t changed a bit I see”. We looked up to see Benkei, Takeomi and Wakasa entering.

They haven’t changed much is all that I can say. Benkei’s size, Wakasa’s lazy grin or Takeomi’s face. All remained the same. “How have you been Xeno?”, asked Benkei as his voice rumbled like the ground during an earthquake.

“Not much has changed”. “Except you that is. That hairstyle has changed and you’ve added to your collection of tattoos and piercings. You look much older”, drawled Wakasa as he took out his lollipop. I finally slipped out of Shinichiro’s grasp as he pouted like a child.

“Not much older than you, old man”, I sneered while trying to escape Shinichiro. “Shin. Let Xeno go. We’ve missed him more than you”, Takeomi scowled as he dragged me behind him. “Why are you guys being so mean to me?! You haven’t seen me in a while either!”.

“Yeah, but we haven’t seen Xeno longer than you so don’t complain you big baby”. Turning to me, the next question was directed at me. “How about we go to the arcade?”. “Sorry guys but I’m busy today. How about in a few days or so?”.

“Sure, 2 days from now then. I’ll meet you there at 10. Tata”. I raced out of SS motors while they held Shinichiro back. “Noooo! Let me go!”. Hearing Shin’s complaints behind me, I hopped on my Corona and got the hell out of there.

I needed to meet up with Valhalla and Kisaki today later on, but for now I decided to head to the Kanto region. I want to see how Black Dragons were doing since Shinichiro was no longer the leader, I also heard that Koko and Inupi were the vice commanders as well. What will be their reaction when they see me?

 CHIFUYU’S POV

After meeting Takemichi and seeing Osanai, I was in Shibuyu in my favourite Manga shop. “Matsuno. Your order for the manga has arrived”, greeted the man in charge if the shop as I entered.

“Thanks for that Lee-san. I will take it with me on my way back". Walking to the end of the shop, I browsed the collection of Shonen manga when I heard my phone beep. Taking it out I saw a message from Mikey.

Meet me at the Musashi shrine. Come alone.

Furrowing my brow, I immediately felt something was wrong. Why would Mikey meet up with me alone? Is this about Baji-san? Grabbing my order on the way out, I drove to Musashi shrine as fast as I could.

When I got there I saw a few other bikes including Draken's and Mitsuya's. Climbing up the steps I saw them gathered at the back waiting for me. Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Pah and...

Is that Baji-san!?

“Finally. I thought we’d need to go get you ourselves”, grumbled Baji as he ate a box of Peyoung Yakisoba. “B-baji-san!?”. “Hi Chifuyu! Sorry for beating you up but it was kinda necessary", he got out through his noodles.

“Chifuyu. The reason we called you here was because of what happened at Xeno's House today". Wha-? How did they find out!? And how is Pah here!? My forehead started to sweat as different scenarios ran through my head.

“We don’t blame you for it though. In fact, we want to make a deal", continued Mitsuya as they all stared at me intensely.

“Baji joined Valhalla for a reason. To get information on Kisaki Tetta and to get Xeno to become ours. Xeno secretly is part of Valhalla and is helping Kisaki even though he doesn’t know that we know about it. We’ve got a plan to get Xeno back and get Kisaki out. So, will you help us?”, asked Draken.

“So wait... Baji-san, never betrayed Toman?”. “Who do you think I am!? So are you in?”. I chewed my bottom lip as I contemplated it.

“Oh come on. Don’t be shy. Like all of us, you’ve felt an attraction towards Xeno, right?”, Pah said smugly as I flinched from his words. Is that what I’ve been feeling?

But I haven’t even known him for that long! Yet... whenever I think about him, I’m all warm inside but whenever I picture him with somebody else a churning starts up in my stomach as jealousy consumes me.

“Alright. I’m in”. “Good. Welcome to the club". For some reason, instead do being wary, I felt like this was my place. Even though we’d be manipulating Xeno, at least he’ll be with us... forever.

Sorry for the wait. I had exams and they're finally over. I'll try to update more... possibly.