Chapter 3: A new beggining

Chapter 3:

XENO'S POV

XENO'S POV

As usual I get up, do everything and have breakfast. Before that though I decided to paint my nails black and once again out on some eyeliner with kohl on my eyelids.

People do need to feel pretty once in a while. Today I made myself an omelette and then had a few hours of exercise when I got a message from my father. This better be good.

Abusive Motherfucker (Dad):
You have a new assignment. He's a drug dealer in Shinjuku and recently gave a batch of unchecked drugs to some of our clients subordinates. You need to kill him.

I look at the message for a few seconds before I roll my eyes and reply to his message.

Xeno:
Sure. Just send me the exact coordinates.

In a few seconds I got the name and address of the warehouse. It looked to be located in the slums so I had to be careful.

Looking at the time I saw that it was already 9 so I made haste. I went upstairs and dressed in black Jean's, a black hoodie with a hood and black boots with heels. Getting on my moto I start to speed towards Shinjuku.

I arrived in about 20 minutes and parked my moto in a place that would camouflage it. There were a lot of delinquents, Yakuza and other things here, so it was better to be safe than sorry.

I put on a hood and started going deeper into the slums. After minutes of walking I finally found the right warehouse. Going around to the back I see.......a kid that is beating up about 10 delinquents.

The delinquents tried to drag themselves away with broken bones and bruises faces. Key word 'tried' but the kid dragged them back and beat them up even more, while laughing hysterically.

Seriously what is it with kids these days? All the kids I've met are so violent.....Its fun!!!!. In the last few minutes of the fight I once again happily join in.

Because what's life if you don't get to beat up a few hundred people????

When all of them were finally unconscious the 'taller than average height' kid turned towards me and said two words