Chapter 4: Goodbye

XENO'S POV

XENO'S POV

Half a year passed and everything was good. Mikey's birthday was in a few days so I already had a gift prepared. I was doing my exercises when I got a vision.

(I saw Kazutora hitting Shinichiro's head, Shinichiro dying and Kazutora and Baji being led to a police car. Flashing light, shouts, breaking glass. All of that happened at Shinichiro's motorbike shop).

I snapped out of it and hurried to my room to change. In my family, we had an ability. We could see when the person who signed a contract, would be in danger that would result in death.

So we could stop it. I went and changed into a pair of pants, tshirt and black boots. No make up this time since its not gonna be a happy day.

I grabbed my keys and drove my Corona to Shin's shop. It was still the early hours of the morning so it was quiet. Entering the shop I was surprised that I didn't hear the sounds of machines working.

Usually at this time Shin would be tinkering away on a clients bike. While waiting for him, I sat down on a couch and heard a beep from my phone. Taking it out, I was surprised to see a message from my mother.

OVERLY HAPPY BITCH:
Hi son! Just wanted to say that we will be collecting you this evening?!

Xeno:
Why?

OVERLY HAPPY BITCH:
Because we all are moving to Rio De Janeiro ! Our Boss has given us a long term assignment and we will need your help. After its done you can go back to Japan.

I looked at the phone with disbelief.......after all this time NOW they want my help? When I finally found friends and people that care about me?

Xeno:
For how long?

OVERLY HAPPY BITCH:
Oh for about two years!

We will see you in the airport at 12! See you then!

I sighed and rubbed a hand across my eyes. "Hey you okay?". I jerk my head up only to see Shinichiro standing in front of me with a rag, oil smeared on his face.