Chapter 36 Bowling

XENO'S POV

The day started off normally… until Hinata decided to invite me with her and Takemichi to a bowling alley. We met up at the place and paid for a lane. I was surprised to say the least since Takemichi was actually good at bowling.

*clatter*

“Strike! That was awesome Takemichi-Kuhn! You got a Turkey!”, cheered Hina as she pressed her hands to his. “Huh. Not bad for a squirt like you”, I complimented as I picked out a ball for Hina. “I totally suck at this”. When TAKEMICHI’S eyes welled up we were confused as he turned around to rub at his eyes. “What’s wrong?”. “Nothing at all”. I watched Hinata go up to the lane and slowly roll the ball. “Go!”. She’s adorable… if Takemichi ever hurts her…. I’ll hurt him 10 times harder as well as breaking his dick. “As man… went in the gutter again”. “Your turn Xeno-kin!”. Grabbing the ball, Iistef my body around. Heaving the hall up into the air, I let it go while swinging it towards the lane. “Strike!”. “Well done Xeno-kun!”, clapped Hina with a cute smile as I felt my cheeks slightly flush at her. “Thanks…”. “Your turn, Takemichi-Kuhn”. “Watch this, Hina. My… fourth strike in a row!!”. As Takemichi swung the ball, the person in the lane beside us also let the ball go, both getting a strike. “Wowie!”, awed Hina as she looked at the knocked over pins in both lanes. “Oh?! We both got strikes…We were totally in sync”, grinned a familiar blue-nette as he had his hands in his pockets. “Not bad”, commented a girl on her phone as she looked at us. I recognised the guy from Toman meetings and when we were introduced. He was Hakkai, Mitsuya’s vice if I remember correctly. “Huh?! I thought I’d seen you somewhere before. You’re Takemitchy Hanagaki!”. “Huh?”. “Aw c’mon… making Captain hasn’t gone to your head, has it? I’m the second division Vice Captain… Hakkai Shiba”. “What?!!”. “Let’s go already”, pouted the caramel haired girl as Hakkai turned to glare at her. “Shut it! The lanes callin me”. We witnessed Takemichi flinch back in horror as he stared at Hakkai. I didn’t expect him to be scared of Hakkai but he is like a small baby I guess. “Hmmm? What’s with you? My Captain told me a lot about you”. After Takemichi challenged Hakkai against different games, he admitted defeat and we finally got to leave. “We’re bros from now on! Takemitchy. Come over to my place!”. “O-okay”. “If you two are bros now… then I get to be an older sister to both of you”. “Huh?! You’re brother and sister?!”, screamed Takemichi as I took a good look at them. They didn’t have much similarities but I could see a hint of something in each of them. “Buy me some juice. Since you’re my little brother now”. “Really? You don’t look alike”, blinked Hina as Yuzuha faced Michi. “You don’t look like you’d be good in a fight. Why are you even a captain in Toman?”. “Pfft-!”. “Urk! Xeno-kun! Stop laughing!”. “Hakkai’s obviously got the capacity to outrank you… but he’s got no interest in that”. “You’re right! Shib-Kim does look strong”. “Hina?”. Takemichi looks so betrayed right now that it’s making me barely keep it in. “It’s true, I’ve seen the way he fights. Even Mitsuya said he should be a captain”, I put in as I clapped the young Shiba on the shoulder… “You’re totally hopeless”,sighed Yuzuha in disappointment as she glared at her brother. “Just thinkin about bein the top guy gives me a headache. I like bein free!”. “That’s so cool Shiba-Kun!”. The silence started up again as Hakkai looked away. Wait a sec, is he scared of girls? “Uhhhh, don’t feel bad Hina-chan. My little bros kind of a late bloomer”. “Huh?”. “If any girl besides me talks to him… he freezes up. Don’t worry about it”, she grinned as I caught a glimpse of Hakkai’s ears going red. He was just adorable…. Cinnamon roll number three. The first is Souya and Chifuyu. “Uhhh. Since you’re the vice captain of the second division… does that mean you get along with your captain, Mitsuya-Kun?”. “Real well, unfortunately.

Also… we’re the same age, no need to be so polite”, teased Hakkai as he smirked. “Huh? But you look so much older!! We’re really the same age?!”. “Haha. Go easy man”. “Mitsuya’s like an older bro to Hakkai”, explained Yuzuha as Hakkai got a distant look in his eye. “Taka-chan is… a total pain in my ass. He drilled into me how cool and uncool delinquents can be. Annoying right? That guy… he’s like a real older Bro me”. “Wow”. “He likes Mitsuya way too much”, Yuzuha rolled her eyes. “Check out his cell phone”. “Yuzuha! When’d you get that?!”. “Mitsuya’s on his standby screen”, she snickered while showing us his cellphone. Except instead of just Mitsuya, I was also in the picture. It was the day of the last meeting when I was in my uniform. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment as I saw the way the uniform clung to me, leaving nothing to the imagination. Mitsuya was right beside me clapping my back. The shame… “Huh? Oh, you finally changed it? Although it still has Mitsuya I’m glad someone else is on it. But… I’m not sure if that picture is the best”, she sent a look my way as I tried not to look at her. Why me? What did I do to deserve this??? “Even though mine is a picture of Hakkai!”, she announced proudly as she got a tick mark after she saw Takemichi looking disturbed. “We’re almost to my house!”. “Hakkai… we’re in trouble…”, announced Yuzuha as she gestured to the biker gang waiting in front of houses. “Bro’s coming back home”. Blinking at the uniforms, I spotted the Black Dragons logo. The only reason they’d be here is… ah. I see now. “Hanagaki… sorry man. You’d better go on home”. “Huh?”. “Well, well, well. If it isn’t our young master Hakkai!”. “Koko”. Staring at the black haired male, I almost didn’t recognise him. When I went to see him and Inui, I couldn’t find them in the usual spots so I gave up. But seeing him now… boy has he changed. I still remember the times he had his hair slicked back, looking as proper as ever. But I have to say that this new hairstyle suits him. “Hmm?! Who the hell are these jerks?”, he scowled at us, but took a step back when he saw me. “Fufufu…”. That’s not good. “I’ve seen him before. He’s Toman’s… first division captain, Hanagaki. As well as Toman’s jewel, Xeno”. “There are Toman fuckers… on our turf?! You tryin to fuck with us?!! You’re not leaving our turf in one piece asshole”.