Technical Difficulties

After I stood up, I walked towards a row of turnstiles, I tried to open one, but it wouldn't budge

After I stood up, I walked towards a row of turnstiles, I tried to open one, but it wouldn't budge. "Freddy, I can't get through to the Main Lobby." I said. "These turnstiles require a complementary Pizzaplex Entry Pass to open, it would be unwise to climb over them." Freddy said, which caused me to be curious, "How come?"

"We had a guest that climbed over a turnstile and security was imminently alerted." Freddy responded, well there goes that idea, I didn't want to draw any unwanted attention to myself. "Ok, I won't climb over the turnstiles, but do you know where I can find an Entry Pass?" "There should be one located near the main entrance." Freddy said, I looked around the entrance area for an Entry Pass.

I found one on a pedestal in front of a cardboard cutout of all 4 Glamrock Animatronics. Unfortunately, I was too small to reach it, I looked around for something I could use as a step stool. I tried to grab a chair, but a S.T.A.F.F. Bot was moving too close to it, I saw a cupcake piñata sitting on a reception desk and grabbed it. I dragged the piñata to the pedestal and stood on it to grab the Entry Pass. I walked back to the turnstile row and held up the Entry Pass. Once I did, the turnstile I stood in front of allowed me to pass.

"Well done, Superstar. You have accessed the Lobby. Unfortunately, that complimentary entry ticket does not allow you to enter the pizzeria." Freddy said, a frown quickly appeared on my face. "Is there anything I can do to get inside?" "You can find an upgrade machine in Customer Service. It is located below Faz-Pad." Freddy responded. I snuck past a Security Bot and reached the fountain in the middle of the Lobby, sitting on the edge of the fountain was a message.

"My cousin worked here. He said magnets screw with the ticket machines and ATMs. Just head up to Faz-Pad. You can get down to Customer Service through the back door and grab a stack of tickets. I'll be waiting for you outside. If you hear any robots, just hide until they leave. You'll be fine." 'Magnets can mess with machines?' I wondered. I knew ATMs give people money, but whenever I tried kicking the machines, they never spat out cash.

I located Customer Service, but couldn't get in due to a gate blocking the entrance. 'That message said I can get to Customer Service through a door in Faz-Pad.' I thought to myself, I began moving towards a staircase, but saw Chica near Faz-Pad, I jumped into a nearby Parts and Sercive bin that had a shirt with her name on it rolled into a ball.

Once Chica moved away from Faz-Pad, I hopped out, ran up the stairs, and went into Faz-Pad.

I saw another Security Bot moving back and forth inside the small eatery, I quietly snuck behind the counter to reach the kitchen door, but stopped when the Bot rolled up to the door, forcing me to get on an elevated part of the eatery

I saw another Security Bot moving back and forth inside the small eatery, I quietly snuck behind the counter to reach the kitchen door, but stopped when the Bot rolled up to the door, forcing me to get on an elevated part of the eatery. While waiting for the Bot to roll away from the door, I found a message on a nearby table.

"Thank you for contacting Low Budget Building Contractors. We have done a preliminary inspection and found nothing wrong with your ventilation system. The 'loud clanging', 'banging', and 'scraping' noises which were reported don't appear to be reproducible. Please call us if it happens again. Invoice attached. - Keith"

'Were those noises caused by a bunch of rats?' I wondered, I remember seeing a bunch of rats scuttle out of an air vent from a parking garage I took shelter in on one rainy day. When the Bot moved away from the kitchen door, I made a run for it and entered the kitchen. I found a Chica plush sitting on a counter and took it with me.

I went through another door and found myself inside Customer Service, I turned and found the upgrade machine. I inserted the entry pass into the machine, but after waiting a few seconds, nothing happened.

"Freddy, I put my pass into the machine, but nothing is coming out." "Perhaps there is a way to hack it back out. Try looking in Glamrock Gifts for something you can use. They have lots of trinkets, knickknacks, and doodads." Freddy said. Oh, yeah. One of the messages I found did say that magnets can cause machines to malfunction, so the gift shop should have one lying around somewhere. "You can also claim one free prize, oh, I wonder what it could be?" Freddy said, sounding like a child full of excitement.

Before I left Customer Service, I found a message sitting on the counter. "CUSTOMER COMPLAINT - You should fire Dave. He sucks. He spends most of his time playing on those arcade machines instead of doing his job."

'Huh? Dave?' I wondered, I remembered Ness mentioning a friend from work called Dave once or twice, she said Dave was helping her with something, but she didn't say what it was. 'This couldn't be talking about Ness' friend Dave, could it?' Shaking those thoughts out of my head for now, I approached the gate. When I was about to push the button on the wall, I noticed something interesting.

The gate blocking the ground floor entrance to the gift shop opened when Chica approached it and closed after a few seconds. 'So the gates open automatically for Chica.' I thought. With this information in hand, I knew how to get inside the gift shop.

I left Customer Service, snuck past the Security Bots near the fountain, placed the Chica plush near the gift shop gate, and ducked into a nearby pushchair waiting for Chica to arrive. When she did, she saw the plush toy and picked it up. "Put this back." She said. When she walked through the gate and up the stairs in the gift shop, I came out and entered the gift shop just before the gate closed.

I found an orange present box sitting in between 2 plush toys of a smiling sun and moon, I opened the box and found a magnet that looked like a smiling purple hippo. "Freddy, I found the free gift!" "It's a Mr. Hippo fridge magnet? Aw, man. I was hoping it was a Freddy magnet." Freddy could hear my disappointment in my voice. "I am sorry, Gregory. I am truly sorry." "Well... This should help me with the upgrade machine." I said trying to sound as optimistic as I could. 

I snuck my way out of the gift shop, through Faz-Pad, and back into Customer Service where I placed the magnet onto the machine. An error message appeared on the screen when the magnet made contact with the machine. "Yes! The magnet scrambled the machine!" I said in a happy tone.

The machine dispensed a colorful pass that said "Superstar Daycare" on it which caused a frown to appear on my face. "Aw, man. It gave me some kind of Daycare Pass?" "That is great news, Gregory! I will meet you in the Daycare. The entrance is on the second-floor balcony of the Lobby." Freddy said in a happy tone. I would have preferred to meet up with Freddy in a place that didn't sound babyish, but I'm in no position to be picky.

Little did I or Freddy know, someone was listening in on our conversation. "The Daycare, huh?" The individual let out an eerie giggle before finishing their train of thought, "See you soon!"