Coming Soon To Theaters Near You

Chica and I walked down the stairs, causing Sundrop to run up to me and hug me

Chica and I walked down the stairs, causing Sundrop to run up to me and hug me. "Gregory!! It's so good to see you again! How have you been?!" The Daycare Attendant asked, "I'm doing well, Sundrop." I said as I was being squeezed. When Sundrop let go of me, he noticed Chica approaching him and spoke to her, "Hello there, Chica! Gregory said that you need my help looking for something, right?"

Chica nodded her head, "That is correct. We are looking for the control key to Mazercise. One of the employees had a S.T.A.F.F. Bot from the Theater operate the maze controls. We believe that the key is somewhere inside the Theater." "Oh, so that's what you're looking for! Of course, I'll help you look for it!" Sundrop said. A big smile appeared on my face, "Thank you, Sundrop! But where is the Theater?"

"The Theater is nearby! Follow me!" The Daycare Attendant replied. Sundrop led Chica and I up the stairs and stopped at a small roll-up door underneath a sign that said "Fazbear Theater" and had two masks of Sundrop and Moondrop on its sides, the door opened and we stepped inside.

The room appeared to be a Concession Room. It had a large counter with a big popcorn machine and a drink dispenser, some candy bars tucked inside a display case, and a few soda cups stacked on top of each other. "Welcome to the Fazbear Theater!" Sundrop happily exclaimed, "We should start looking around for the control key." I said, the three of us looked around the area for the key. Sundrop was looking around the Concession Room, Chica was looking through the Kitchen and I found a passage that led to the inside of the ticket booths. None of us were able to find the key in the rooms we searched, I was able to find a Freddy mask sitting on a table and a message next to it.

"MAINTENANCE LOG - Customers have complained that the Balloon Boy World game has been acting up. According to the complaints, the game transported players to a very bizarre glitchy area when they touched some purple static that appeared over time. Looks like it's having the same problem as the other games. I headed to the Daycare Arcade to fix it and now it's gone. I never saw a move request so it should still be there somewhere. I guess I'll check the Theater after the company meeting. - Dave." 'Balloon Boy World? That Animatronic has its own game?' I thought. I should keep an eye out for it while I'm here.

"I don't see the control key in here!" I said, "I don't see it out here! Did you find it, Chica?" Sundrop asked, "No, I did not." She replied. "Hm... Maybe the control key is in the Basement." Sundrop said, "I'll show you where the stairs are." Sundrop led the way into the large room that had a cartoon clip of the Glamrock Animatronics walking in a straight line together playing on a big screen.

" Sundrop led the way into the large room that had a cartoon clip of the Glamrock Animatronics walking in a straight line together playing on a big screen