Why Do I Hear Boss Music?

Freddy still held me in his arms, but he eventually noticed my swollen ankles and had a good idea of who hurt his Superstar (who was me)

Freddy still held me in his arms, but he eventually noticed my swollen ankles and had a good idea of who hurt his Superstar (who was me). "Gregory, did Moondrop do this to you?" I didn't want Freddy to be angry at Sundrop, so I looked him in the eyes before pleading. "Well, yes, but please don't be mad at Sundrop, Freddy! It wasn't his fault!" "He never meant for Moondrop to come out, he tried to stop him."

Freddy looked at me with his blue eyes, he could hear the sincerity in my voice, he also knew Sundrop couldn't control Moondrop's actions and vice versa, so he shouldn't be angry at him. Meanwhile, Sundrop was standing in front of an old poster that was on the window of a nearby gift shop. "I'm sorry about this, Freddy! I tried to stop Moondrop from coming out, but I-" Before he could finish explaining, Freddy spoke up.

"Do not worry, Sundrop, I know you can not control what Moondrop does and you would never purposely hurt a child." He was right, the worst Sundrop could do was ban a child from the Daycare if they were a really bad apple. "It's a good thing Gregory followed those cables." Sundrop said, he always thought those exposed cables in the play structures screamed tripping hazard, but now he was grateful they weren't removed.

"However, I am curious about why Gregory is in the Pizzaplex this late at night." He continued, "Well, you see... I tried to leave earlier, but the front doors were locked by the time I reached the entrance." I said.

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry to hear that, little buddy! I can help you find another way out if you'd like." Sundrop said. While I was still shaken up by what happened with Moondrop, I knew Sundrop wasn't trying to get me and it wouldn't hurt to have another ally help me escape. "You want to help me get out, Sun?" "Of course, little buddy, that's what friends are for!" Sundrop exclaimed.

"If that is the case, then allow me to help you with that." Freddy said, he closed his eyes while his processors made a series of technical noises. When he opened his eyes, I heard a beep from my Faz-Watch. When I looked at my Faz-Watch, I saw an icon of Sundrop on the screen.

"There, now you can call Sundrop for help if you ever need him, Gregory

"There, now you can call Sundrop for help if you ever need him, Gregory." Freddy said, "I can help you, as long as we don't go into rooms that are dark." Sundrop chimed. I smiled, but then cleared my throat. "Gregory, are you ok?" Freddy asked, "I am, I'm just a little thirsty." I said, "Oh, I think the party rooms upstairs have something to drink." Sundrop said.