Your Prize Is...

"Well done, Gregory

"Well done, Gregory. You are in the East Arcade. You should be able to get to the Prize Counter through the Security Office. Look for the door with a security symbol on it." Freddy said through my Faz-Watch, "Ok, Freddy." I said, I saw a Security Bot coming my way and ran towards an area with billiards tables, "I better check the camera feed." I said, I entered a photo booth and looked through the camera feed for the security symbol.

I found the door I was looking for, but I also saw Roxy and Monty roaming through the Arcade. 'You've gotta be kidding me! Both of them are here?' I mentally groaned, I left the photo booth and made my way towards an area with dozens of arcade machines, I passed a T-Shirt counter and saw the door straight ahead. I snuck behind some arcade machines to reach the door, I feared one of the Animatronics would see me if I carelessly ran to the door, so I chose a more stealthy approach.

When I reached the door, I turned the handle, but the door wouldn't open, "Freddy, I found the door, but it's not opening." I said through my Faz-Watch, "How unfortunate, but there is another way for you to reach the Prize Counter, Gregory. Head past the Starcade wall, to the back of the Arcade. There is a roll-up door which leads to the Prize Counter." Freddy said, "Ok, I'll try using the roll-up door." I replied.

I turned around and saw the wall Freddy was talking about. However, I also saw a large shadow making its way towards my location, I ducked into a pushchair to see who was coming. The shadow belonged to Roxy. "Hey, kid, come on out. We're only trying to help." She said.

I waited for a chance to get past Roxy and follow the Starcade wall, she turned her head towards the restrooms when she saw something that was near the girls' bathroom, Roxy ran towards the spot where she believed I was hiding. Little did Roxy know, she went past me. I used this chance to get out of the pushchair and ran to the wall, I imminently started following it.

Roxy blocked the exit to the girls' bathroom to keep anyone from escaping, but what she found was something different, the thing Roxy saw was a Chica balloon floating around the entrance to the girls' bathroom. "What the?! Are you kidding me?!" She hissed out, "No... Don't get angry, keep looking for the kid. You're better than him, you're the best after all." Roxy said to herself. While she was busy regaining her composure, I followed the wall to a section of the Arcade, filled ticket-tornado machines and more photo booths.

I heard heavy footsteps approaching and hid inside another photo booth, looking at the camera feed revealed Monty walking around. When the coast was clear, I left the photo booth and went towards some pinball machines. The clicking sounds from the machines were able to drown out my footsteps as I stepped onto an elevated area with tables. I found a message next to a plate on a nearby table.

"EXIT INTERVIEW - Of course, I got stuck in the arcade. Every time I exit the Security Office, I get locked out. If it's not my low clearance level, then I need a stupid Party Pass to get back in. I'm on the security team for crying out loud! Shouldn't I have access to everything? I swear, those things are messing with me. This place is not safe. Give me my $100 and I'll go."