Not So Bad Bunny

Bonnie's HUD displayed a message, "Systems rebooting

Bonnie's HUD displayed a message, "Systems rebooting." Before his vision was restored and saw four figures standing in front of him. "Huh? Oh, hey there, Freddy! Nice to see ya again. You too Chica and Officer Vanessa." He said with a strong New York accent, Chica ran up to Bonnie and hugged him, "Bonnie!!" Bonnie chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Chica, Freddy ran up and joined in on the hug too, "We missed you so much!" He said with both happiness and sorrow in his voice, Bonnie let one arm go from Chica and wrapped it around Freddy, causing his nubby tail to rapidly wag back and forth.

"Missed me? What are ya talkin' about? You both look like you've seen a ghost." 'Does he not remember?' I thought. It looks like not all of Bonnie's memories were restored when he was put back together, "We will explain everything to you, Bonnie. However, there is someone we want you to meet." Vanessa said, Freddy and Chica broke from the hug and I walked up to Bonnie, "Hello... M-My name is Gre-Gregory." Bonnie walked over to me and bent down to my height, "Hey, Gregory, it's nice to meet cha'! I'm Bonnie."

His laid-back attitude helped me calm down, I didn't feel nervous when Bonnie scanned me, "Say, your guest profile isn't comin' up for me. Are ya new here, Gregory?" I nodded my head, "Well, yes. This is my first time coming here."

"Welcome to the Pizzaplex, Superstar! But what are ya doin' back here? And where are the techs?" Bonnie asked, "A lot of things have happened Bonnie. It is a very long story." Freddy said, "Eh, I've got time. Go ahead, I'm listenin'." Bonnie replied.

Vanessa was the first to speak up, "One month ago, you disappeared. You were last seen entering Monty Golf and were presumed to be decommissioned. All the employees could find were the jumping mechanisms from your legs." "After you disappeared, Monty became the new bass player for the band. Some employees believe that Monty decommissioned you, but the security cameras in Monty Golf malfunctioned and did not show if Monty did attack you or not."

Freddy walked over and spoke up, "I experienced a malfunction during our latest show and collapsed on stage. The Mega Pizzaplex is now closed until Friday because of what happened. Gregory opened my stomach hatch and stayed in my chest cavity for a long time. He tried to escape through the front doors, but he was too late." Chica turned her head and spoke, "Gregory tried to find another way out, but he couldn't get out from the Loading Docks or the Prize Counter Fire Escape. A virus is making the others malfunction, I was affected by it, but Gregory installed one of Ness' software chips inside me to help me."

Bonnie was processing everything his friends told him, he started to remember entering Monty Golf, but his memory files of what happened after are fragmented. It could take a while for his memory banks to piece back together the rest of the story. He was surprised to learn that Monty took his place and learned that he was the possible cause of his disappearance, but part of him refused to believe that. Monty has anger issues sure, but he wouldn't destroy an Animatronic out of some petty jealousy.

He was also quite surprised to learn that Freddy's system crashed on stage and my situation at the Pizzaplex. Hearing about Ness' work also made him curious. "Oh man, I'm sorry you three went through so much and I'm sorry that ya couldn't get out in time, Gregory." "Speaking of Ness, you said she made more of those software chips. Right, Chica? How is she?" I was the one to bring the grim news about Ness, "Well she made five more software chips but she... Disappeared."