Grudges and Bonds

I saw a message near the keyboard of the computer and looked at it

"I've gathered all the data I need from both transmitter tests and here's what I've learned. The transmitters Dave found were sending out some kind of virus to the receiver disks inside Freddy and Bonnie. However, due to a flaw in Freddy's disk, it isn't as powerful as Bonnie's was and the software chips I designed are keeping their systems safe from the harmful virus. The other Animatronics may have receiver disks in them too, but I won't be able to remove them because the disk remover is broken. So I'm developing more software chips for the other Animatronics to protect their systems. However, the chips may limit their access to the main network to a degree, just to make sure the virus can get into their systems via the main network. The data I collected has also shown me something interesting about the transmitters. When Dave encountered the glitches and completed "Street Skate Superstar" and the bowling arcade game in Bonnie Bowl, the transmitter signals weakened, which made the receiver disks less powerful. The transmitters don't appear to be the source of the virus. I'm trying to locate the main source, but it could take a while and I have a feeling that this is somehow connected to the disappearances, but I need more data to confirm it. Dave has agreed to help me uncover this mystery but I told him to keep it between us for the time being. - Ness"

'So Ness was able to figure out what those transmitters were sending.' I thought, a virus was causing problems for Freddy and Bonnie, it could be the same virus that tried to infect Freddy when he was on Stage. The other Animatronics could also be under its influence. Speaking of which, I would need something to defend myself.

"There's so much tech stuff here. Is there anything I could use to stop the other bots?" I asked Freddy. Luckily, he knew two things that could stun the robots, "Bright lights in the eyes cause us to briefly malfunction. I suppose a Fazerblaster or a Faz-Cam could work." A smile appeared on my face when I heard that answer, "That's great! Where do I get one?"

Freddy knew the attractions where kids can get them, "You can win a Fazerblaster in Fazer Blast. Faz-Cams are often confiscated in Monty Golf, but you will need a Party Pass to get into one of those attractions." That caused my smile to grow smaller, "A Party Pass? Where can I find one?" "Chica normally gives them out for birthday parties. Check her green room in Rockstar Row. You may find one there." Freddy responded. It was good to know where to find a Party Pass, but getting back to Rockstar Row would be difficult.

"The Stage Lift reset, Freddy. How are we going to get back to Rockstar Row?" I asked, "Don't worry, Gregory. You and Freddy can use the service elevators at the back of the room. They go up to Rockstar Row. One problem though, they are all out of order except Roxy's." Vanessa responded. 

Freddy and I walked past a room with a Roxy figure and up a set of stairs. I stopped when I saw three pictures of the other Glamrock Animatronics, "Hey, Freddy, check out these pictures. Chica has some sort of special voice box, Monty was given special claws, and Roxy was given new eyes. If we get these parts, we could upgrade you!" Freddy didn't like the sound of that idea, "Gregory, those parts belong to my friends. I would never do anything to hurt them."