A Stroke of Good Luck

(Skip to 0:15)

I saw a blue and white golf ball on a course that looked like a small bayou with the game's title on one side of the screen and the Glamrocks at the end of the course. However, Freddy was separated from the rest of the band. I saw different things on the corners of the game's screen: A picture of a lily pad that had strokes on top of it and an icon that said the hole's number on the top corners of the screen. A scoreboard on the bottom left corner, and some kind of circular meter on the bottom right corner of the screen that had a picture of Monty swinging a golf club in the middle of it.

I also noticed two colored buttons on the bottom of the arcade cabinet, one yellow button and one red button, I pushed the red button, but nothing happened. However, when I pressed it again and moved the joystick, I noticed something about that meter on the side. A few red bars briefly appeared on the screen before I released the joystick, "So that thing on the side is some kind of power meter?" I said to myself.

I remembered hearing some people who play golf say that you need to watch how much power you put into your golf swing. If it's too hard, the ball could fly off the course. If it's too low, then the ball won't go anywhere. Those same principles should work in this game too, right? I held the red button down and moved the joystick until the power meter displayed a yellow bar that was under Monty's left foot and released it, the golf ball rolled up a small ramp and slowly rolled itself into the hole.

When it entered the hole, a message in bright orange letters that said "Hole In One" appeared on the screen. Freddy was watching me as I played the game and congratulated me, "Well done, Superstar!" "Thank you, Freddy." I replied.

The next course looked very different from the first one. It looked like some kind of restaurant that had tables with birthday hats and presents on the side, but two other things caught my attention. One thing was a glowing purple floor tile and a stage on the left that had Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica on it, except they looked completely different. The bodies of all three Animatronics looked like they were made of fur instead of plastic, they each wore different things and held different objects.

Freddy was light brown, held a microphone, and was wearing a black bowtie and tophat, Bonnie was dark purple, held a red bass guitar, and was wearing a pair of brown pants and a red bowtie, Chica was yellow, held a pink cupcake with a candle on a plate, and wore a white bib that said "Let's Eat!!!" on it. Seeing these different versions of the Animatronics I befriended left me confused, but Freddy knew what those were.

"Huh? Freddy, is that you?" I asked, "Yes. That is an older model of me that was used at a previous location a long time ago." Freddy replied. I filled the power meter close to the maximum amount and the golf ball rolled over the purple tile and stopped at a ramp. I also remembered reading a message that said one of the old Fazbear Entertainment locations was called "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza".

"Was that previous location called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?" I said as I hit the golf ball up the ramp, "Yes, it was." Freddy replied. The golf ball stopped close to the hole facing another Animatronic, this one looked like a fox with an eyepatch over one eye. Freddy saw it and spoke again. "That Animatronic was also in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I believe that its name was Foxy." I filled the meter to one bar and hit the ball into the hole earning me a par.

The next course looked similar to the last one except there were no tables or old Animatronics around. I filled the meter to the max and hit the ball, it rolled so fast that it managed to get past two cupcake pendulums and entered a pipe that led to the hole, the ball fell in and I got a hole in one. I caught a quick glimpse of a small desk obstacle on the course and a poster that had a white and pink Animatronic that looked similar to the Foxy head.