Not Lost But Most Certainly Found

"Hey, Gregory. I just want to ask you some questions and you're going to answer them for me, and try to not to think about lying to me, kid." "Do you understand?" Vanessa asked me through my Faz-Watch, I nodded my head.

I opened my mouth and started to speak, "W-W-Well, I-I-I..." My stammering was cut off when Freddy spoke through my Faz-Watch, "Gregory? Are you there, Gregory?" This wasn't good Freddy just unintentionally interrupted, "Well then, Gregory, would you care to explain why I just heard Freddy say your name through your Faz-Watch?"

I felt like the walls were closing in on me about Vanessa asking that, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just tell her the truth and get Freddy into trouble, but if I didn't say something, I could get punished by Vanessa. I had to come up with something, but then I remembered something about the Faz-Watch on the day I snuck into the Pizzaplex.

While I was waiting for the show to start, I overheard a few kids talk about how the Faz-Watch has voice options for all the Glamrock Animatronics and how kids could use them to talk to each other while sounding like any of the Glamrocks. I also remembered one of them saying that Freddy was the default voice option for all the Faz-Watches, I kept looking at my Faz-Watch and spoke up.

"W-Well, that's because my Faz-Watch is broken, sometimes it keeps saying things that my friends told me. They were asking me where I was before the show started yesterday, and it's set to the Freddy voice option." Vanessa was very skeptical about this, she remembers a few technicians talking about how some customers complained about their Faz-Watches breaking down, but she wasn't sure if I was lying. However, hearing me mention my friends asking me where I was brought two more questions to mind.

"Ok. Now tell me how you got in here without a guest profile. And why you were in the Kitchen that day." I took a small deep breath before giving Vanessa answers, "You're right... I don't have a guest profile, so I went with my friends as a group. While we were waiting for the show, I got really hungry and got tired of waiting for the food to arrive so... I snuck into the Kitchen and ate some pizza, I wanted to eat something before leaving. I'm sorry..." I said giving Vanessa a guilty look through my Faz-Watch.

This was partly true, I was really hungry that day and didn't want to leave with an empty stomach, which lead Vanessa to her next question. "Why didn't you leave with your friends when the show was canceled?" I was starting to feel hot, I couldn't give out now, I needed to keep going and answer Vanessa's questions without giving her the whole picture. I cleared my throat and answered her question with the guilty look still on my face.

"Ok... I got separated from my friends after the show was canceled, I wanted to see what was wrong with Freddy, so... I snuck into the repair room through an air vent and saw Freddy. I was trying to wake him up, but he wouldn't budge. I heard people coming and I hid behind a metal box and fell asleep. I'm sorry, Vanessa." I did sneak into Parts and Service through an air vent and did fall asleep, but it wasn't in the maintenance room.

Vanessa could hear some truth in my words, but my eyes looked like they were hiding something else or maybe I was just nervous. "Well, you're very lucky that Freddy and I found you instead of the Animatronics, they treat people without guest profiles like you as intruders." Vanessa said. That made me shiver, she would also need to recheck the security footage from yesterday to see if what I was saying was true or not, but right now, she needed to keep me somewhere so I couldn't get into any more trouble.

 That made me shiver, she would also need to recheck the security footage from yesterday to see if what I was saying was true or not, but right now, she needed to keep me somewhere so I couldn't get into any more trouble