Sorry To Rain On Your Parade

I was looking around the deck of Foxy's pirate ship and counted how many water cannons were on deck, I could see a total of 6 cannons close to each other. I thought it would be a good idea to test out the cannons to see how powerful they are, I walked to one, pressed the firing triggers, and saw a large stream of water come out of the cannon. "Wow, that is powerful." It should be strong enough to cause damage to the K-9 Unit.

I was startled by a series of loud barking sounds which could only mean one thing, 'It's coming!' I moved the cannon around the area, looking for where the K-9 Unit would emerge from. While I was searching for it, I heard Foxy shout from a nearby buoy, "Arrgh! Here I come!" A loud crashing sound echoed through the water park moments before the K-9 Unit tumbled into my sight. I ran to the 3rd cannon and fired at the K-9 Unit.

The K-9 Unit was pushed back slightly by the stream of water and looked up at me spraying him, I could feel a jolt of fear enter my body as the K-9 Unit's eyes locked onto me, it started charging towards me, but was stopped by Foxy, "I've got ya now!!!" He yelled as he ran up and tackled the K-9 Unit. They tumbled near the left side of the ship, prompting me to run back to the first cannon and take aim.

Foxy was wrestling the K-9 Unit as it tried to bite down on him, he used one hand to grab its mouth and threw it off him. "Yahahahar! Ready to dance the dead man's jig?" The K-9 Unit hit the ground and got another dose of water from me. I was able to see that the K-9 Unit was indeed still damaged from the fight with Bonnie which was good, but the K-9 Unit wasn't going down that easily.

It got up and charged at Foxy, but he was ready for it, he swung his hook hand, and smacked the K-9 Unit right in the face. I took this chance to blast the it with another stream of water, Foxy could tell that the K-9 Unit was taking some serious damage and can't take much more, "It won't be long now. Before ye will be feeding the fishes." He ran up to it and delivered another powerful blow, causing part of its face to crack.

The K-9 Unit got back up and tried to bite Foxy, but he dodged the attack with ease, I fired the water cannon again, but I missed. The K-9 Unit looked at me and ran toward the ship again, I was able to get a better hit on the K-9 Unit and managed to push it back with another stream of water. Foxy took the chance to kick the K-9 Unit to the other side of the area. I ran to the 6th cannon and tried to fire again, but the K-9 Unit got back up and ran toward Foxy.

Foxy followed up with another swift blow with his hook and broke one of its eyes. The K-9 Unit was now starting to get desperate and more aggressive, it dodged another one of my attempts to spray it and ran to Foxy to try and bite down on him again, but Foxy managed to stop that from happening.

He grabbed the K-9 Unit's mouth with both his hands and held it wide open, the K-9 Unit was struggling to bite down on Foxy, but he was still putting up a fight, he threw the K-9 Unit down, but Foxy quickly realized a fatal mistake. He threw the K-9 Unit too close to the boarding plank of his pirate ship, it got back up and quickly ran on deck toward me. 'No! No! No! I can't let that bilge rat hurt Gregory!'

I tried to move the cannon to stop the K-9 Unit from boarding Foxy's ship, but I was unsuccessful. The K-9 Unit charged towards me, but I managed to stop the K-9 Unit in its tracks. I pulled out my Faz-Cam and stunned the K-9 Unit with the flash. While the K-9 Unit was dazed and confused, Foxy managed to climb aboard the ship and grabbed the K-9 Unit with fury. Boarding his ship was one thing, but trying to hurt me, now that was enough to earn you a one-way ticket to Davy Jones's Locker.

"Arrgh! I'll turn ye into shark bait, ye scurvy dog!" He shouted as he threw the K-9 Unit overboard, it landed on the ground with a loud thud and gave me an opportunity. I ran back to the cannons and fired one last time at the dog. The K-9 Unit was twitching as it tried to stand up again, it started to release a few sparks as the K-9 Unit's circuits were water damaged, the K-9 Unit kept twitching until it finally stopped and fell sideways. It stayed there on the ground with smoke coming out from the cracks on its face and body.

"Arrgh! Ya never stood a chance!" Foxy said in a happy tone, he and I approached the K-9 Unit to see if it was still functional, "Is it...?" I asked. Foxy took a closer look and saw the K-9 Unit's eyes grow dim.

 Foxy took a closer look and saw the K-9 Unit's eyes grow dim

"Aye lad. That blasted mutt won't be causing any more trouble." I was relieved to know that I won't have to worry about the K-9 Unit anymore and Foxy felt a strong sense of satisfaction seeing the thing that caused him so much trouble is now no longer operational.

I let out a loud yawn, which caught Foxy's attention. "Are ye alright, lad?" "I'm ok. Just tried." I replied. Today was a long day for me, after escaping from a dark basement full of Endos, having two near-death experiences, going on a treasure hunt, and taking down a robot security guard is enough to make a person feel exhausted.

'I should get the lad back to Freddy.' Foxy thought as he picked me up and carried me towards the Kid's Cove exit. Before we left, Foxy felt a strange presence coming from somewhere nearby, however, he needed to get me to a place to rest, so he ignored it. Little did we know, a certain white rabbit lady was watching what happened. "This kid is starting to become a serious problem!" She said in an angry tone.