Sweet Rave Party!

The elevator doors opened and we all stepped out. 

I saw large golden statues of the Glamrock Animatronics near a large spiraling staircase, I also saw multiple glowing holes in the walls, which I thought was strange

I saw large golden statues of the Glamrock Animatronics near a large spiraling staircase, I also saw multiple glowing holes in the walls, which I thought was strange. "Man, I haven't been up ere' in ages!" Monty said, "The Security Office should be on the floor above us." Chica said, she and Monty walked up the staircase with me right behind them.

We reached the top floor of the West Arcade and I was surprised by how big it was. "Whoa! This is the biggest arcade I've ever seen!" "Ha! I knew you would like it, little guy!" Monty said. Various arcade games were clustered on both sides of the area, however, there was a circular reception desk on the left and several small lounge rooms to the right. "Which way is the Security Office, Chica?" I asked, Chica smiled as she pointed to the very back of the floor we were on. "It is located in the arcade Storage Room at the very back of the Arcade."

I began following Chica's lead, but Monty stopped us when we were near a green lounge room. "Hold on a minute. There's somethin' in ere'." Chica and I turned around and saw Monty facing the room, "What is it, Monty?" Chica asked, Monty walked past a plush toy of himself sitting on a seat and stopped in front of the microphone stand in the room. "Another one of those weird CDs." Monty said as he took it off the microphone stand and gave it to me, "Thank you, Monty." I said as I put the CD in my pocket.

We left the room and followed Chica to the back of the Arcade and stopped at an orange door

We left the room and followed Chica to the back of the Arcade and stopped at an orange door. We opened the door and saw a security door, but before we entered the Office, we heard music playing somewhere nearby. "Is that Music? I wonder where it is coming from?" Chica said, "I've heard this somewhere before. But where was it?" Monty said. This music didn't sound like anything the DJ Music Man played, this echoing tune sounded... medieval.

"Wait a minute." I said as I listened closer, I gasped when I realized what the music was, "I know what this is! Follow me!" I said as I ran deeper into the Storage Room. "Gregory! Please slow down!" Chica said as she ran after me with Monty, I ran past various arcade games and shelves until I stopped at the back of the room. Underneath a large hole in the wall was the source of the medieval jingle. "So Princess Quest 2 was here."