Ahoy, Matey!

I was in a dark hallway and turned on my flashlight to help me see better, I was able to see a few posters portraying several characters. I was able to recognize the pirate fox and a purple hippo wearing a top-hat, but there were three characters that I didn't know. They were a small green frog with magenta eyes and a yellow antenna, an orange elephant with blue eyes wearing a top hat, and a small pig with two different colored eyes (I was too busy focusing on one to draw those other posters). 

'The new Animatronic must be one of these characters

'The new Animatronic must be one of these characters.' I thought, I continued walking down the hallway and came across a message close to a door leading to the water park.

"CONSTRUCTION REPORT- All of the slides are in good condition and the foundation for the pools and splash pads are stable. However, there is a problem with the water pressure. The water main works, but we discovered several broken pipes near Dreadbear's ship that could slam the Pizzaplex with more lawsuits if ignored, it could take a while for them to get fixed. Management originally planned to open the water park at the same time as "Captain Foxy's Pirate Adventure" hit theaters, but we may need to delay the opening day in wake of the busted pipes. The broken pipes aren't damaged because of rust, they look as if someone purposely damaged them which is weird. Did Monty have a temper tantrum in here? The water park shouldn't be opened until we know everything here is in working order."

'Someone damaged the pipes?' I thought, was the new guy responsible for delaying the opening of Kid's Cove? But Ness put one of her software chips inside him. Unless they were damaged before she put the chip in the new Animatronic, I will have to ask the new guy what happened if I can find him.

I opened the door and stepped inside, staring at Kid's Cove in awe. 

The indoor water park was massive and had pirate-themed areas as far as the eye could see

The indoor water park was massive and had pirate-themed areas as far as the eye could see. There were multiple water slides with different colors and shapes, a channel that ran through a jungle and cave, splash pads with colorful water dispensers, a large pool that had drawings of a large variety of sea creatures on the walls, and multiple play structures that looked like pirate ships and ancient temples with depictions of the characters from the posters I saw earlier, Johnny would burst with joy if he was here with me.