Racing Thoughts

"What just happened?" I said, was I supposed to run into that creepy rabbit monster or not? I regained my focus when I felt my foot touch something in front of the arcade cabinet, I picked it up and realized it was a message

"I finally found Princess Quest 1 and beat it, but something weird happened. Right when I got to the end of the game, some strange message appeared on the screen at the same time the monster showed up. The message appeared to be encrypted and I have no idea what it means. It wasn't in binary code or braille, I took a photo of it to give to Ness. Hopefully, she can figure out what it means. Who put the Princess Quest game here anyway? I'll have to worry about that later, right now I need to find Princess Quest 2, but I have an idea of where I can go looking for it. - Dave."

'He gave the message to Ness?' I thought. A small part of me was also curious as to what that monster was saying, but I had another feeling that whatever those weird symbols meant wasn't good at all. I regained my attention after I heard Freddy's voice call out from the Faz-Watch. "Gregory. I have arrived at Roxy Raceway. Where are you and Foxy?" "Sorry, Freddy. We're on our way." I replied, Bonnie and Foxy accompanied me as we left the Glamrock Salon and reached another roll-up door.

This one took us to a large room with more construction equipment, but there were two open gates leading to the entrance, near one of the gates was a light green race car attached to the wall near a ceiling with multiple stars on it

This one took us to a large room with more construction equipment, but there were two open gates leading to the entrance, near one of the gates was a light green race car attached to the wall near a ceiling with multiple stars on it. We walked through the gates and saw a bunch of tires in a large wooden case, a large trophy surrounded by a few smaller ones, and a message lying on the floor.

"CONSTRUCTION UPDATE - Every day there's a new problem. We pour a new section of track and as soon as it dries, we start to see cracks. I am worried we are building over a sinkhole here. There was a site evaluation before construction was approved right? This is gonna set us back." "What? A sinkhole?" I said. I heard stories about people falling into sinkholes from the Johnson residence and they always gave me nightmares.

Foxy walked through another roll-up door with me and Bonnie behind him and took a good look at Roxy Raceway. We couldn't see much because of the low amount of lighting in the room but from what we could see, the Raceway did look impressive. There was a large decal of the attraction's name on the right wall and a few decals of Roxy herself with a bigger one holding race flags on the left wall. There's a small snack stand to the left and a reception desk downstairs on the right. Moments after we stepped in, a message in Roxy's voice played over the intercom.