Chapter 2-Sera

This is written by my twin. She the one who writes about Sera. I (Latona) write Carly. She wanted to write something. I just edit it around for her. Again, I will have grammar problems again. Bare with us, please. ~Latona

~~~~~~

My life was never that great. I was gone through foster care and stayed with my grandparents. I had a little brother but I hated that. I never made friends that well. If I made a friend, it never lasted a full year. Ever since I entered Middle School, I felt like I never was going to make it. I just couldn't. I had too many things in my life that was way to rough. I never wanted to go to school. I would skip school. I love to learn but I hated being alone.

It was the first day of 8th grade I was trying to stay unnoticed, which is hard when you always are singing. I had a nice voice and all but I just never fit in, ya know. I wasn't exactly a nerd although I'd hang with them, and I wasn't popular I was just me, a nobody.

In my locker, I had a note that said; "How can I ignore the pain that threatens to kill me from the inside? The pain that I hide from everyone but myself. The pain I tell myself really isn't there, but in my heart I know it's there, it fades for a bit but never truly goes away." to remind me that if I get too happy things will fall apart.

I was walking in the music hallway. I had so much stuff that I ran into someone. A girl was carrying a case when I ran into her. I never meant to do that. I was singing "Safe &Sound" when that happened. My books flew out of my arms and the books flew everywhere.

"Nuts!" I cursed

"Sorry," she mumbled. I scrambled to pick up all my books. I saw her hearing aid had fallen out. I picked it up and handed it to her.

"Here I think this belongs to you. Are you new here I haven't seen you before?"

"Yeah I just moved here from Ireland," she said with an accent.

"Oh. My name's Serafina but you can call me Sera." I said offering her a hand " What's your name?"

"Carleen," she said softly.

"Well nice to meet you, Carly"

Since then, we became close friends. We both had so much in common that I was the only person that she had trusted. Not all the way through. I trusted her as well. I never had a friendship with her than I ever had.

---

After being friends with Carly for many years, I trusted her so well. We never broke up. She was that friend that changed my life. We worked together with our music. She even told me about Ireland and now I wanted to go there. She even trusted me with her childhood friend.

She texted me one day that I should go to her house everytime X-Factor was on in the United Kingdom. I helped her out. Since Niall Horan, her childhood friend competed in it. She was the happiest person. She kept on telling me how much he had changed with his voice and everything. I felt like a 3rd wheel. But I understood everything. She only fully trusted him.

Weeks after weeks, we saw Niall going through every round and was paired with One Direction. She then cried on my shoulder.

"No! They can't lose!" She cried

"They can't! They lost!" I cried out as well. I thought for sure they would win.

After a while of losing, they became so famous. Carly complained that Niall wouldn't answer her text. I knew he was just busy. She just couldn't understand that. Then she told me he deleted his Facebook. I kept on trying to explain to her. She just wouldn't understand.

"Why did he delete his Facebook without telling me?" she texted me

"Because he famous. He had to delete it for personal items." I replied back. She was not like herself. She hasn't talked to Niall in over a year.

---

A year later Carly had enough money we were going see 1D and we had backstage passes. I was happy for her. She was going to see her best friend again. Plus I was going to meet Harry. I liked him while watching X-Factor. He and I had so much in common.

When we got there, I saw Niall reaction when he saw Carly for the first time in years. They had a mini signing when he went off for a quick change.

"What he said?" I asked still not understanding signing.

"He said he was so sorry and forgive him. I just showed him the backstage pass and he seems happy." She said with a small smile. I gave a smile back as well. She was about to see her best friend again. I was going to meet him for the first time as well.

After the concert we went backstage, Carly left me to talk to Niall leaving me with Harry. Carly little sister, Bella left to talk with Louis.

"Hi," I said shyly

"Hello," said Harry

"Um, do you like cats?"

"Yeah"

"Harry my prom is this Friday, um would you like to come with me as like friends?" I asked.

~~~~~~

Comment and vote, please. Make this girl happy.

~Sera