Chapter 28-Sera

After going to this amazing cat town, we brought the kitty home. I texted Carly all about them. Then she left me for Greg. Who was Greg anyway. I never heard of a Greg.

"Haz, who Greg that Carly talking about?"

"He's Niall's older brother. Who else?"

"She just wouldn't stop talking about how much a meany he was"

"I guess they use to be very close as well. Don't ask me. I don't know everything about that family. By the way we should have a get together dinner when they get back, with the lads and the girls. Niall was only here for a day and then left to Ireland. Plus Carly never met the girls well." That was true. The day we met them was the last day at the tour and that was the day she broke her leg. They had to leave a few days after and Carly was out. I feel bad for her.

"That sound like a great idea." and I check my phone. "Carly want to check on her sister. She haven't been answering her."

"I wanted to see Louis anyway. I missed him"

"Don't make me talk about Larry." and he pouted. I laughed and kissed him. "Come on let give them a surprise visit" He gave him a nod and kissed me. I smiled and we went into the car.

"What you're doing here?" Louis said when we went up to his apartment. Don't deal with me. I'm American girl.

"Sera said that Carly was concerned about Bella." Harry said. Louis gave me a worry look.

"Did we miss something?" I asked. He still looking at me.

"Snap out of it Tommo" Harry said.

"She fine. She in the living room" Something seem fishy. I grabbed my phone and went to voice memo to record everything. I pushed Louis out of the way and I saw Bella.

"Hey Bell" I said to her.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled to me. I turned to Louis. I walked up to him. "Is she having trouble in school?" I whispered to her. He shook his head. "Hates?" She shrugged his shoulder. "Her mom?" He nodded. I walked back to Bella. "What going on with mom?" I asked her. She gave me the death stare. I backed up a little and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Carly.

'What going on between Bella and Mom?;

'Are they fighting again?'

'She wouldn't answer. Not even to Louis.'

'*sigh* I'll talk to mum then. Try to get her to call me. She probley only want to talk to me.' I sighed and I walk over to Bella.

"Isabella, talk to Carleen. She worried about you. Do it for your sister please." I asked calmly to her. She looked at me and she sighed.

"Can you guys go somewhere else?" she asked to Harry and Louis.

"But I thought you trust me with everything" Louis complained

"I'm not in the mood. Now go" They left and I was alone with Bella. I was still recording everything. "Mum want me to come home. She doesn't want me here anymore. She trying to take over my life. I knew she had plan to do something to me when Carly go to collage like she wanted to do when she get out of High School. She agree to let me stay with Louis but I think she just found out that I meant living here. Now she just forcing me to leave. If I don't leave in one month she going to find a way to come here and bring me home. I don't want to leave! I remember something here when we once visit here. Please don't make mum bring me home! She going to do something to me. 'Cause Carly not going to be there for me! You know how mum get!" She started sobbing in my chest like she does to her sister. I played with her small curls that she had to calm her down.

"We will protect you. I'll tell Carly to call mom and get you to stay. Don't forget mom is in a fix income so it would take her months to come. If she does we will protect you. Like we always does. That what all 3 of us are here for. Sisters forever" I put my fist out and she gave me one.

"Sisters forever" she said softly and we let our fist out.

---

"Haz! You got to get up! We have to go pick up Niall and Carly!"

"5 more minutes" He said in his deep voice. Oh god, I'm in love with his morning voice.

"Say that again" adding in a giggle

"5 more minutes" with a smirk. I gave him a playful slap and kissed him.

"Come on, I promise Carly we'll be there on time. You know the fans are going to be there and Carly not going to help Niall that much."

"Fine" Again the deep voice. I skipped out to the kitchen and had my mini fangirl moment. "I saw that you know?" I turned and went up to him and kissed him.

"So what." I said and giggled again and fed the cats.

~~~~

Love you Latona for writing this. So I like cats deal with it.

~Sera