Chapter 20.5-Isabella

*A/N- Hey guys its me Carly's (favorite) lil sis, like she explained I've been into a Canadian Rock Band called Marianas Trench, and I really haven't been in 1D mode. So any way sorry for the late chapter ENJOY!*

~~~

I smiled as I layed on Louis' chest, we where in the UK visiting his family, it was probably past midnight and we where still wake, no thanks to my stupid insomnia, and I guess the fact I was worried about my sister. Man I missed her, "Bell?" Lou said geting my attention I looked at him "Yeah?" I asked "I'm geting realy tired,.. You wouldnt mind if fall asleep do you?" He questioned sweetly "Its fine." I say with a smile he kisses,my head "Try and get some sleep." He says. "I'll try.." I say and peck his cheek.

About an hour later I fell asleep, still wrapped in Lou's arms. When I awoke Lou wasn't laying next to me. I started to panic cause I'm not used to being alone ' Where r u? ' I texted him quickly ' Down stairs - I have a surprise for you. ' I sighed in relife.

I got up and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my pillow pet -yes I have pillow pets (5 to be exact) dont judge me-, and made my way to Lou "Good morrning babe." He greeted and kissed me softly on the lips. "So whats the surprise?" I asked. He handed me keys and I looked at him confuced "Wanna move in?" He asked. I looked at him and jumped up and down before giving him a HUGE hug "Yes, ues, yes!" I said. He smiled and picked me up, spinning me around slowly "I even found a school you can go to." I he said, I texted my sister asking if I could move in with lou. "She said ok, and that she would pack up my stuff." I informed my gorgeous boyfriend. He smiled "i can even enroll you in online classes for the same school that way when yoy travel with us you dont get behind in school." He said.

I nodded in agreement "Yeah, mum said if grades drop I'm gonna have to move back to the US." I sighed, ' why does she have to be so strict? ' I thought. "Well better stay on top of it!" He laughed.

~~~~~

Shhh. But I just got her back in Directioner Mode. :P ~Latona