Chapter 23-Carly

"Let me go through! I'm her sister!" I yelled at them and walk through with no problem. "Serafina?" I asked at Sera and she calmed down. She looked at me and turned away. "Twinie?" I asked again.

"What" she muttered.

"I'm really sorry. I never meant for this to happen. I don't want you to leave me. I can't live without you. You're the only American girl here I trusted. If I never met you, who know what would had turn out for me for 7 years. Of not being with my best friend from home. Think about me. I changed your life. You would had been dead years ago. But you didn't. 'Cause of me. And Harry. It was all thanks to Niall. Being my best friend and Simon teaming them up with Harry. Remember you wouldn't shut up about his hair before they were together as a band and you fangirled like a 5 years old? Harry still love you. He may be back at home but he always there for you. It may be hard but it will work. I may not be here as well but you will have my sister. I meant our sister. But I need you to stay in this world. Please, for me. Don't think about anything else. Please!" and I had a tear coming down. She turned around and faced me. She was crying too.

"You meant that?" I nodded. She opened her arm and I hopped over to her.

"I'm sorry for not paying attention to you. I'm sorry I snapped at you last week. I'm sorry for everything I caused." She laughed and I was confused.

"You don't have to do that now. I love you twinie!" and hugged me. I hugged her too.

---

Niall went to go pick Harry up from the airport and I stayed with Sera who was sleeping. I smiled at her. We got back together and we made a new promise. 'Stick together. No matter what happen. Boyfriends not included.' since we have our that make us happy. I couldn't wait to see Sera waking up to see Haz in the room. But she woke up early.

"Where Niall?" she asked.

"What you think? Lol, foods. He wanted real foods so he going to get some for us" I said half lieing. I quickly sent Harry a text -'cause I knew Niall driving- and he agree.

"Who want foods!" Niall said coming in with foods. I drooled over it already. I then saw Harry behind him with another bag.

"HAZZA!!!" she yelled out. They then kissed. "What the fuck are you doin' here!" she said with a bit of british accent. "Never mind that! I missed you!" I left them alone but I stood outside the room incase Sera had a panic attack.

After an hour I was slowly falling asleep. Harry said he can stay with her overnight so Niall and I went home. We packed some of my belonging for UK, until I got a text from Bella.

So Harry found a place for him and Sera. Since Louis have the house to himself now, I can live with him! Can I please! He even found a school for me to attend! Mom said it okay as long my grades are great. She sent me. I looked at Niall and I shown it to him. I then remember Mum and Bella have love/hates relationship.

Sure. I'll pack your things too :) Home at last together. I sent one back. My best friend, my sister, and I are moving back.

I looked around my room. My half empty room. I'm moving out of this place forever. I don't have to live in America anymore. I can return back to my two favorite hometown. UK where we living and go to Ireland.

---

Mum didn't even bother to come with us. She never cared anyway. She was living the life anyway when we were gone. I spent the last day hanging around the city. Sure, I grew up my 2nd half of my life here. We had landed and I was so tired. Well the fact that it was 5 in the morning and it Midnight back at home. God I hate jetlag already. I walk -well hopped- out of the plane until I fell and turn out Niall carried me out. I smiled and saw my little sister when we got out of the plane. Niall put me down and I hugged my sister.

"We're home" I said with a goofy smile on my face.

"I had been home for the last two weeks" she said with a laugh. I laugh as well and hugged her before seeing Louis coming up.

"Aww man, I miss it again?" and he pouted. I laughed really hard and went up to my friend.

"Miss ya mate" Niall said to Louis. I was then startled by my twin.

"Jeez! Watch it! I'm on crushes!" and she just laugh. I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair. I looked at Niall and gave him the puppy eyes. I wanted to be carried. He sighed and lift me up and carried me to the car.

~~~~

My last piece of writing as a 15 years old. Hope you enjoy them so far. And letting you all know that we will be busy with school works as Regent (Final) is coming up and it will go by fast. So we will have slow updates.

~Latona