Chapter 3-Carly

"A week. Our next concert not till next week," he gave me a smile. He then saw Bella, my little sister, looking around. "Hey Bell. Remember me?" he asked her.

"Why wouldn't I? You were in X-Factor. I watch it every week. With my sister Carleen." She said with a smile.

"I know that but do you know me before X-Factor?"

"No. Why?"

"Cause I remember seeing you this short before you moved to America." Bella then turned to me.

"This is the guy you were talking about?" she asked with confusion.

"Yes. Niall Horan, was my bestest friend." And I looked at him. "This is Sera, my only friend I made here so far." And she put her hand out for Niall.

"Nice to meet you Niall. Carly told me so much about you and met you on X-Factor." She said with a smile. Then she turned by to Harry. I was hoping they were not going so far.

Niall was about to return home with me. I knew it was impossible to go around without him seen but he was able to do it. I couldn't believe he was my prom date. Or is he really my boyfriend? I don't care. I was back together with him.

"How you been? Since I last heard from you," I asked

"Been pretty busy with the lads. Even as a new boy band that are popular. But I couldn't stop thinking of you. I thought you had no one to talked to when you have problems"

"I did. Sera may be my friends but I don't trust her like I do to you. You are a different person than she is. But I'm just happy to be with you again. I'm glad I saved up and was able to take Bell and Sera. But I'm happy I will be going to the prom. With you"

"I'm looking forward but is it going to be crowed?"

"I hope not. I want you to be okay as well." I looked at him in the eyes. His blue eyes the one thing I love about him.

"Now we see each other and don't have anyone but each other" he then takes a sigh. "Would you like to try to move back with me? When you are done with your test and you graduate?" I looked at him.

"Of course I do. I want to get out of this place. I don't like it here. Everyone so hard to understand. I miss you more and I felt weird." I admitted. He smiled at me.

We went to the mall to pick out my prom dress. I wanted to look nice. Plus it gives a chance for Niall to choose something. But without notice. When we where in the back with no one near I turned to Niall.

"Did you have your prom last year?" I asked.

"No I didn't. I didn't ask anyone because I wanted you. Plus the band was near that time as well," he admitted. I smiled at him. I knew this was the chance for both of us. When we found the right dress, I went and tried it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. A mini Zayn moment. I gave myself a smile. I looked like Niall's girl with a bit of One Direction color on it. I went out and Niall turned to me.

"What you think?" then his mouth dropped to the floor.

"You look... really beautiful Carly." He said. I gave a small blush.

"Thank you Nialler," I said. I turned back to the mirror and saw my light greenish/bluish with red sparkle dress. He walks up to me and put his arm around me. I turn my head to him.

"Prom night will be the best."

"It sure will." I then let him out of the room and change into my normal clothes. When I got out, Niall was nowhere to be found. I thought a craze fan kidnapped him. I went out and saw him looking at the suits. I gave myself a small sighed and I walked up to him. He smiled at me when I return to him.

"Which would look better?" and he shown me two suits.

"I think you should get one that match with mine. I go ask my mum's close friend's, manger." He looked at me confused. "I known him for a while. He helped me out sometimes too." And he nodded at me. We went into the back and I saw him.

"How you been Carly" almost misunderstanding him with his American accent.

"I've been okay. Just my prom date AKA my best Irish friend need a suit and I was wondering if you have any that kind of match with my soon to be prom dress" I explained. He then looked at my dress and turned to Niall. His eyes were wide.

"Are you Niall Horan?" he asked

"Ya?" Niall questioned and answered.

"My daughter a huge fan of you. Could I get your autograph for her?" and he nodded. "How come you never told me you knew him?"

"I did, all the time. Every time I see you." I said a bit annoyed. "So his suit?" I repeated. He nodded and went back into the store. He found one I like and Niall did too. He goes try it on. They made some changes and I saw him. I almost didn't notice him. After not seeing him in person in over 7 years. He had change a lot since I saw him. I couldn't believe I saw going to the prom with him. I walked up to him. I gave him a nod and he smile back at me.

We paid for the dress and suit and we went out of the mall. I looked at him.

"I don't understand why you hate this place. It seem awesome," he said.

"Try going to a new school and being bully for having an accent. They will just treat you differently because you're famous. They don't want to do anything with this Irish girl." I sighed. We stayed quiet again. I couldn't think. On the way home, I stopped at the store and grab some chip bags. I opened one of mine and Niall did too. We ate our chips and we made it to the house. I then got a text from Sera

"Oh great" I said.

"What wrong" he asked

"Sera and Harry going out. I shouldn't have left them together alone." I sighed "Something fishy here now. I think Bella going out with Lou." I turned to Niall.

"I don't find that wrong. Let them do what they do. Haz, you got to love him. The flirty guy is who he is." I chuckled a little. He was right. Beside, they can't just rush them. Could they?

The best of my life was about to come. Prom night. With my best friend Niall. Who I still think is my boyfriend but I don't want to be that person. We rented the limo and I had a good time in there. By the time we got to the fairground, we got out. Nobody notice Niall since it so dark out. We got in and gave them our tickets. By the time we got in, there was a few girls staring at us. I hid myself a little. Niall could tell by my shyness. I then saw Sera coming in, with someone. I gave myself a small gulped. What if it was Harry? I then saw her come to me and of course it was Harry. I gave her a smile. We chatted for a few until some fans came through. I sighed again. I knew this would happen sooner or later. Everyone kept on asking question on how we met. I couldn't because the music was so loud. After that calmed down, we went over in the quiet area but still can hear the music. We dance a little and a slow song came on. I didn't know it was Little Things, one of the lads' song. We danced to it and Niall kissed me. It was noting like he gave me. It was meaningful. That when I notice it was Little Things. I heard Niall's solo but I was still kissing Niall. When his solo was over, he let go. I was speechless for a second.

"I love you. I never met an amazing girl like you. I miss you over the year. I love you just who you are. Not because I'm famous and just saying that fans. Or a starter friend like you. I want to claim you as my girlfriend." He said and he held out a small box. I looked at him and then he open the box. "It a promise ring." And he shown me the under part of the gold ring with diamond on the top. The bottom of the ring said, 'Niall and Carly BFF-BF/GF'. He then put it on my finger. I smiled at him. I wrap my arm around his neck.

"Thank you Nialler. I love it" and I started tearing up. He wipe the tears off and I looked at his blue eyes. We were lock to lock with our eyes. I smiled at him. We danced and eat (a lot) throughout the prom night. Just before we left we had our prom dance picture. We did a few and my favorite was us kissing. Then our limo came back. We got in and I snuggled against him. We chatted for a few. We gave a few more kisses and I was the happiest person in the world.

~~~~~~

Hope you like this comment and vote please.

~Latona