Chapter 21-Carly

It been a week since I had my surgery. I really have no clue what happen during that week. I was so sick I only remember one thing.

"Help me Carleen!!!" Sera said to me.

"But I don't feel well!"

"Dude! What happen to the Carleen I once knew. Forget it! You don't care anything about me anymore. Just stay the fuck away from me" and she stormed out of my room.

I had been trying to call Sera and text her. I even texted Harry if he heard anything.

"Shit!" I thought out loud. Niall looked at me confused. "Take me to Sera's house now!" He was about to talk but I stopped him. "No questions asked! Just take me there now! I don't care what the doctors said. Now!" and he picked me up and brought me to the car. We made it to the house and grabbed my crushes and hopped to the backyard. No one answered. "Sera! Open the fucking door! Or somebody! Jammie! Gram! Sombody!" I cried and fell to the ground. "No! I'm too late!" I was sobbing into Niall's shirt.

"Somebody explain what going on?" he asked.

"Well Sera have problems. She got over it. But if I never ran into her, she would had been dead by now. She always thought of committing suicide. Since I entered her life, she changed who she was. All because of me. Harry joined along as well and it make her the happiest person. 'Cause she never get asked out before. She always end up being dumped. I haven't been paying attention her and my surgery and Harry leaving..." I stopped for a second. I was not clear at this moment. I was thinking of negtive thoughts. "I'm worry she just did." Niall just hugged me tightly. God I love his Horan Hug.

"I'm sure she fine. Didn't you said her brother starting high school?" I nodded. "Maybe she's there?" I shook my head.

"No, she never want to step foot in that school anymore. So she can't be there" I said with a sigh. Then I saw Grandma coming in. "Where Sera!" seeing Gram tearing up.

"She in the hopsital." she said quietly. Shit I thought.

"Niall! We're going there now!" I yelled out. He ask no question what so ever and drove to the city.

---

I stood outside of her room. Looking through the window. I sighed and shook with fears. Niall came up to me and smiled. I tried to smile back but I couldn't.

"Did you let Harry know what happen?" I asked him

"Sure did and he hopping on the first flight here to see her. Just in time he said. I'm thinking he found a flat for her and himself" I gave a small smile knowing she moving with us as well. I then hopped into the room and stood by her bed.

"Serafina, don't leave me now. Please. I'm sorry for being the worse friend ever. I broke our promise. Harry left to go home. I shouldn't had gotton you in this mess. You were the only person I trusted here in America. You never left my side. You understand what I was going through and I understood you. Just don't leave me ever!" and I slowly sobbed in her bare hand. Her other hand was in a huge cast and I saw a lot of blood. The doctor then came in. "What happen?" I said quietly with a strong Irish accent.

"She cutted her arm and almost lost that whole arm. Luckily her grandma found her fast enough. She out cold right now from blood loss but she normal now. She should be okay but will have the scar. If you could leave for a little while, I need to change her cast. Do you know her favorite color?"

"Her favorite colour is light blue." I said quietly. Niall picked me up and I carried my crushes and we waited in the waiting room. I then got an alert from my phone.

'Is she okay now? I'm getting on plane and no phone allowed for 15 hours.' Harry texted me

'She fine now. She cut her arm and luckily Gram caught her in time and they were able to save it. But she out cold still from blood loss. I'm keeping a surprise for her. See ya when you land.'

'Good. Tell her I love her and kisses from me. Bye!' and I put my phone away. I then saw a tons of doctors running to Sera's room. I hopped after them and saw Sera freaking out. Shit!

~~~~

Late updates and it will be like this for a while. Writer Block for Sera's POV and then I get stuck. Plus I have a busy week for Spring Break. You know the drill I guess. Votes and Comments

~Latona