Chapter 14.5 - Isabella

"I think Sera and Rue getting to know each other!" I informed my sister Carly. I felt my phone buzz Louis texted me. "I have to go. Louis needs me." I quickly said rushing to his dressing room.

I saw him on the computer, talking I looked at him confused. He looked at me "So recently I've noticed that Isabella has been getting quite a bit of hate." He started.

He called me over to sit next to him. I walked over to him and avoided the camera, why wouldnt I? I didnt want to face my haters "Babe, just look at the screen. Please." I felt my phone buzz.

"@WarriorStars29 is scared to look at the camera, cause she knows what we say is right!!"

I sigh handing Louis my phone, he reads the the tweet out loud "Well @___________, shes not scared she is PISSED." He said sternly. 

Hugging me tightly. "As I was saying, I DONT wanna see any more hate. Or you can deal with no more twitt cam, twitter, or any other way I communicate to fans. So yeah bye!"

Just as we where about to log off, someone dared us to kiss. We both smiled and kissed each other roughly. Louis pulled away turning the computer off.

After that we kissed again this time for a little while, only breaking to take a breath.

Suddenly the door opened and my mum was standing there starring at us. I blushed, like crazy "Bell, come here." She said sternly. I look at Lou worried.

I walked over to her she looked at me then hugged me "I've missed you so much baby girl." 

---

All of a us hid until Sera, Hazza, and Rue appered we all screamed "Surprise!" I could tell Sera was speechless, she was truly surprised.