Chapter 18-Sera

I wanna pushed Bella away. I wanted to hug Harry. Harry then joined in and so did the gang. I felt a bit better. I wanted my twin to be fine. She can't risk losing her leg. This is her 3rd -or now 4th- time breaking that leg.

"Family or friends of Carleen Everdeen?" I heard the doctor. I pushed everyone away.

"I'm her best friend. This is her little sister, her boyfriend, and the rest if the friends. Her mom's not here yet" I said fairly quick.

"Well okay. Right now she is in a coma. She not doing so well right now. She did broke her left leg. You said this is her 4th time" I nodded at the doctor "There seem to have some damage to the bone. There a highly chance that she may lose that leg."

"No! She can't! She need that leg! Is there another way to save that leg?"

"You didn't let me finish sweetie" first all don't call me sweetie unless you're Harry Styles! "There is another way. We could make her disable with pins in her leg. This had never happen before but if she willing to do it, she have to return home and get surgery done by her doctor. But as of right now, she is in a coma and we don't know how long she will be in. You can go see her but only for 5 mintues" I sighed. Niall was freaking out and started running to her room.

By the time we got there Niall was sobbing in her chest. I started crying too a little. She never been in a coma and sounding from Niall, it probley never happen to him when this happened the first time. I went over to the other side and grabbed her hand.

"Don't leave me yet Carly. I'll never survived without you. I need you. Without you, I wouldn't be alive anymore. Ever since we went to that concert and met Harry, he changed my life around too. All thanks to you. Please don't leave me yet Carly!" And I started crying in her hand. Harry came to my shoulder and hugged me. Little Bella ran up to my lap and saw Carly in a bunch of tubes.

"What going on here?" She asks me. She doesn't know a lot about this. "Is she dead?" And she starting crying more.

"She alive. She just in a coma so she can't wake up. Hopefully she wake up soon." I said to her. The doctor told us to get out. We all stayed in the waiting room. Niall had the hardest time. "Niall, we have to go. I know, I don't want her to be alone but we have too" he looked at me. I have him a hug and we walked back to the waiting room. We all stayed there. We wanted to stay there got a while in case Carly wake up. Till the doctor told us she awake now and only want Bella and Niall. I followed anyway as well and the lads.

~~~~

So ya, writer block mode. Belong to Latona again. So ya. We still want votes and comments.

~Sera (But written by Latona again)