Chapter 20-Sera

I was still pissed off at her. She forgotton about me. Ever since Niall return, I was like a 3rd wheel. At least I have Harry but I missed my twin. I was mad at her for forgetting about her leg. Plus the fact she never told me she broke a leg before she moved here. I understand she was just having a great time but she needed to know better about that. By the time the doctor left, I took my anger out on her.

"How could you forget about me!" I half snapped

"I never forgot about you"

"Oh ya? Then why did you asked only for Niall and Bella!" she didn't answered for a while.

"Because I just had a nightmare with them only. You weren't there to support me. 'Cause you were with Harry. So you were all fine. But Niall and Bella died on me during my nighmare" she snapped back. I left the room with annoyed. I sat in the waiting room again sobbing. Harry came up to me. He rubbed his hand on my back.

"C'mon babe, let go back. Carly will be fine"

"She may be fine but I'm not!" following him to his car.

"Why is that?"

"She treating me as a 3rd wheel"

"But you're not. You have me."

"Not that way. Ever since Niall return, she doesn't need me. Like she doesn't pay attention to me that much. Today, she not like herself. I miss my old twin. I don't like the new twin." he looked at me confused. "We always called each other twins"

"Well sisters don't always stick together. You know when we first met Niall when Simon put us together, he told us he did this for Carly. He only talked about her. Then just a month later he just stopped. But he never forgot about her. He still talked about her in his sleep. And he have the photo. Carly just happy to see Niall again. She wanted to be with him as much as she can. But she still love you. But not as much as I love you" and he steal a kiss when we were at a red light. I smiled when he said that. He right. Carly was just like this as well when she moved here. She wouldn't shut up about him. We would have that one week every month when she was not talking about Niall.

"Hey Haz?"

"Yes babe?"

"Will I ever get to see you when you leave?"

"Of course. I can't lived without seeing you often"

"Good" thinking about my old life. I swear, if Carly moving away, and Harry leaving me, I'm going back to my old habits. Bella is not the choice to go too.

---

I went with Harry to the airport. Carly was still at the hospital and we're going home tonight. Niall was behind me when I hugged Harry.

"Don't leave me Haz!" I cried out

"We'll skype as soon as we get home. I promise Sera. I love you" he kissed me one last time and let me go. We gave each other the air kiss and I saw him disappeared.

"Shit!" I yelled out. Niall grabbed me right away. We walk to the car. We just sat there for a while. "Harry gone now. Carly going to go away soon. I'm going back to my habits within a month time!"

"What are you even talking about!" he said. Shit, he is here. And I thought out loud.

"Nothing" I muttered. He just looked at me and started the car to go back to the hospital. My old life is starting again. Or just slowly happening.

---

I stayed home when Carly had her surgery. I'm not dealing with anymore Narleen moment. I just can't. I had been trying to get Harry to go online on skype but he wouldn't. He said he is busy. Great. The only thing that keeping me entertained is my most annoying brother in the whole wide world.

"Sera!" he cried out.

"Get the fuck out of my room!" and he ran out crying. Grandma yelling at me. Yep, this is my life. I was returning back to my old life. This can't happen now.

~~~~

I hate being writer block mode. But it so hard and Latona POV is so hard to think about. So she might be writing most of my POV for a while. Oh well, she have better idea than I do and yet, she doesn't think right outside the computer world. Lol. I'm home alone for Spring break next week. I will be at my aunt and spending a few night with Latona and our sister. So I'll do the best I can but I might let Latona do it so she not bored in the car ride. She even have a bad knee right now so the ride not going to be good for her. Bye! *votes comment and share please?*

~Sera (written by Latona again and again and again)