Chapter 9-Carly

The first week of the world knowing who we are was awesome. I couldn't wait for the world to know who we are. I turned to my best friend and saw how she was. Her birthday was coming up and we had a plan for her party.

---

Bella and I were talking backstage while Sera was in Harry's dressing room. We talked for a bit. She couldn't get over talking about Louis. She never cared about the fans trying to tear them apart. Just then a girl came in. I thought she was here for backstage passes but the lads was on stage performing. I looked at her confused. I wasn't even sure why they even let her in.

"Could I help you?" I ask the young girl.

"I was wondering if Sera is around" she said a bit shy.

"Why would you want her?" I asked again. I wanted to make sure she was not a crazy fan trying to hurt my best friend in the world. She was like my sister as well. She was my missing twin who understand everything I'm going through.

"I'm her sister. Her long lost sister." She said slowly. I looked at her closely. I notice the blonde hair with streaks brown, and her face almost look like my best friend just blonde. "I'm Colleen. But I prefer to be call Rue."

I thought for a second. I never knew she have a sister. I just looked at her. What the fuck did I just miss I thought to myself.

"Does she even know you?" Bella spoke up. She knew I was getting tense up.

"No. I always wanted to meet her but my parents said I can never talk to her. I am a Directioner as well and I got backstage passes months ago. Then I heard about her. I knew it was her. My parents never mentioned this. They don't even know I'm here."

"I don't think she would like to see you though." I said, blinking at her. She had sad eyes in her face. Just like Sera does when I see her upset. Or even when she is pissed.

"Well, you could see her but she not in the best mood. I'm just saying. Don't blame me that I didn't warned you." I gave her a warning. She gave me a nod. "Wait here. Oh, I'm Carleen and this is Isabella if you don't know who we are"

"Tomlinson!" she yelled out. I chuckled at her. Rue gave a small nod and joined Bella. I went to Sera and knock on the door. I wasn't sure about her reaction. I already knew, she was in a bad mood and don't want to be distrub.

"What now!" She yelled out. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Why you so upset?" I asked her.

"Nothing!" She yelled out.

"I need to tell you something" I tell her. She looked at me. She didn't want to hear about it for sure. "You have a real bloodline sister. Her name is Collen but prefer to be called Rue" I said to her. She was giving me a death stare. "She wanted to see you. She really does."

"I don't have a sister! No go away. Unless something happen to Harry, I don't want to hear any other crap!"

I backed away. I went out of the room. I never seen her this upset. I have no idea what happen. She normally tell me everything. But now she will not tell me what wrong. I thought I was losing my true American. I knew her so well. I was outside of the room. Hoping she would calm down. But I never heard any changes. I return back to where Bella and Rue were waiting.

"Ya, it a dream come true. I still can't believe he's my boyfriend now." I overheard Bella.

"That amazing!" I heard Rue. I giggled a little when I heard her said that.

"Oh, welcome back Carly." She turned around and saw me. I guess she heard my laugher.

"Is she coming?" Rue asked.

"No. She didn't care at all and doesn't believe that you are her sister." and she turned around. I thought she was crying. I went over to her and gave her confort.

~~~~~

Mini cliffhanger. Read next chapter to find out about Rue. She is based on the real sister of Sera. Although it is not her real name, we felt like adding her in there to add drama. Colleen was named after her best friend who got her into the fandom of One DIrection. We then felt Colleen was too common of a name and thought of Rue from "The Hunger Games". Reason was that, the real 'Rue' is so strong without Sera.

Also for some of you, why was Isabella here. She is my little sister. I had to put her in this. I love her with my life and she was the reason why I'm a directioner now.

Another side note, we will not update that often as we thought. I will be busy all of March and during Spring Break. So don't except a lot of updates.

~Latona