Chapter 33-Carly

As the lads get busy working with Sera for her new song, I'm struggling. I'm struggling to live on this Earth once again.

*Flashback*

"Deaf girl from Ireland! Deaf girl from Ireland!" The group of kids chanting at me. Not stopping at all. I ran to my classroom so fast. They stop as soon as we all enter for our first class of the day. I couldn't stop it from repeating in my mind. I couldn't focus on my works like I normally do.

Normally I would be talking to Sera in lunch and any free periods. Today, that wasn't the day. I wasn't like myself. I went home in silent and Sera was concern. By the time I got home, my parents wasn't home and I was alone like I normally was. I went to the bathroom and picked up a blade.

"We shouldn't had moved here. America suck!" I screamed out and touched the blade on my wrist. "I don't deserve to stay here! I'm never seeing Niall again!" I cut a little too deep the second time. Blood started dripping down the sink. "Good bye Niall, I'll never forget you." I nearly touch it for the third time until I heard a voice.

"Carly! Where are you?!" Sera was here. She found me in the bathroom and took the blade away from me. I fell down and started crying. She doesn't say anything but helped clean my new scars. She got it to stop bleeding and pull my sleeve down. "Carly? Why you do that?" Her voice was calm. I was choking for air.

"The stupid bully. They came and hurt me with their words."

"Carly, I get it, but this is never the answer. We'll go through this together. Niall wouldn't like this would he?" I shake my head. "Do it for him. You'll see him again soon. I promise." I couldn't speak but she started learning some simple signs.

'I love you,' I signs to her. 'Best friend forever.' She gave me a soft smiles and hugs me tightly.

*End Flashback*

'You and Niall shouldn't date'

'What wrong with you? Lying of knowing him since childhood, you have an American accent'

'You should die!'

'Niall should be dating a hearing fan. Not a deaf person who can't hear the proper way of listening'

I was reading through tweets and each kept getting hurtful by the seconds. I kept remembering back when I moved to America. I rub over the fading scars that only Sera and I knew. I cut there 10 times and 3 on other wrist. I been clean ever since I went to 10th grade.

"You have to stay strong, for Niall" I mutter to myself.

---

Aunt Linda's wedding. 4 weeks since I been depressed from the tweets. I know I shouldn't listen but I couldn't handle it from coming here to America.

I was fixing Sera's crazy thick hair till I finally got it to stay in place. I stayed really quiet and barely spoke the last few days. I sat down and let her do my hair, which was easy since it was thin. But I needed a whole lot more bobby pins.

"You good?" My beautiful sister said to me. I gave her a soft nod, half lying to myself. "I have to check on Aunt Linda and the girls." She left and saw Mitzy running all over the place. The girls are Aunt Linda's dogs. Mitzy is Sera's newest puppy in the family.
"Doodles you nutter!" I heard Sera yell

As soon she closed the door, I ran in front of the mirror. I grab the blade from my purse. I couldn't do it any longer. I needed to feel the pain. I barely just let it touched my skin until I heard an Irish voice behind me. I looked up and saw Niall at the door. I dropped the blade and fell down. He ran to me and started hugging me.

I cried too hard and notice a tiny bit of blood on my wrist.

~~~~~End of Book~Carly~~~~~~

WOW! It been a year since we last updated this. We been so god damn busy, that we forgot. This is the last chapter to this book 1. We will be starting our book 2 very soon called, "My Summer with One Direction". This is a cliffhanger for a reason. We will try to update the second book as much as we can. Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment! ~Latona

Doodles really is a nutter

~Sera