Chapter 10.5-Isabella

I know, my little sister, Isabella joined this. :) Enjoy

~~~

I looked at Sera then Rue, wow they look so similar, I thought. I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out "More hate.." I mummbled I read it:

@WarriorStars29 you should jusy die, you to young for him and you dont deserve him.

I rolled my eyes and replied

@__________ @Louis_Tomlinson "Age is just a number who cares how old the girl I date is" -Niall Horan. Does it look like I give a shit? We love each other get over it.

I smiled proud of my self. I went through my tweets I saw what a "fan" had tweeted to Sera. I looked at her understanding why she was so pissed off.

@___________ Fuck off, we dont care about your hate, they love each other and thats what matters, not what you THINK.

As I was lost in twitter Louis snuck up on me an scared the living daylights out of me.

I gasped placing my hand on my chest, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I yelled at him he laughed. I got up and locked my self in his dressin room "Bell I'm sorry babe." He apologized to me I sighed opening the door.

"What was that for?!" I said still terrified. He gave a long kiss he pulled away "Will you forgive me?" He questioned "Yes BooBear, I forgive you." I smiled

~~~~

Hope you enjoy this writing from the real Bella. This is a speical chapter and it will happen later on. No not telling you when. Hope you like this. Yes it short but she younger than us. Check out her story too. Also this is 10.5 since it short and not a major part of the story.

~Latona (but story written by Isabella)