Chapter 16-Sera

I did enjoy my birthday party. I kept my newest missing sister by my side and I introduced her to all my family. Some of them knew her. Which didn't surprise me. I still don't understand why Grandma never told me. Rue was pretty good. Until Harry pulled me out of the way and kissed me.

"Happy birthday babe." he said to me.

"Thanks Haz"

"So when do I meet your grandparents?"

"Um, they're not here I see. Beside you don't wanna meet my brother. He is so fucking annoying!" He nodded and we ended the party a while later.

---

The last day of tour and I was leaving Harry behind. I have to head home with Bella. Carly might end up going home with Niall and Harry said he can't take me right now. Bella is the same way too. Thought they said they will try to get us to move there with them soon.

"Meet us on stage soon. Have a surprise for you." I looked at him. I hated surprise. They always end up bad.

"Tell me now please!" I begged

"Never!" and I kissed him deeply. "You know that doesn't help" he said close to my lips. I rolled my eyes and back off.

"Fine!" I pouted. Harry just chuckled at me and went back on stage.

"Before we finish our last few songs, we want to welcome, the 5 girls who are our girlfriends!" Liam said. I notice Carly was confused but more than likely she misunderstood Liam. I walked out to Haz and I saw Danielle and Perrie. I smiled at them. I didn't know they were here. Zayn and Liam made them come -or Little Mix was touring here-. We did the last few songs. Live While We're Young was up and Carly was acting highly goofy. Then I saw her about to jump. I remembered her bad knee.

"Carly! Don't do..." and saw her jump. 'Stupid, she can't hear that far' and I heard her cursing. Shit! I grabbed my phone and call 911. They came but Carly blacked out. "Carly!" I cried. Then I notice she doesn't have her hearing aid. "Guys! Find her hearing aid! Niall and I are going with her!"

"But stay here. We'll meet up with them"

"NO! Carly my twin and she need me! Just go find it!" Niall tried to calmed me down. I was sobbing so hard when I was in there with Carly. Again!

"She'll be fine." Okay, first of all she not okay. This is the second time this happen. Two, why the fuck are you so calm.

"No she not okay!" and Niall just looked at me. "I'm not sure if she told you but she have bad bones in her legs. She already twisted her ankle and a really bad knee. Oh, she have broken her legs twice. From her bad knee. She wasn't allowed to jump. She wasn't thinking right. And I'm pretty sure she have more chance of losing her leg this time! This was not safe for her. That why she blacked out." and I sobbed in his chest. He didn't care. I was so freaking upset that Carly did this again. I don't want her to lose her leg. She about to return home. She have her best friend -now her boyfriend- and she can't go through this again.

"Make that 3 time then" I looked at him.

"3?"

"She broke her leg when we were playing football."

"American or UK football?"

"UK. Anyway, she blacked out that time. I was worry for her. I thought she was fine now. She never told me she broke it 2 more times. Now this might be her 4th one." and then he gave me his Horan hug. I smiled a little. We got there and we were told to wait in the waiting room.

'She will be fine. She will be fine' I thought and Harry and the gang came. Bella running to my laps crying her eyes out at me.

~~~~~~

Like Latona said, we are very busy. And you know me. This chapter was written completely by Latona. I couldn't think of something though. Oh well. We will be posting our Talent Show on YouTube so you can see our other talent. It not bad for my deaf twin. Lol.

~Sera (But written by Latona)