Chapter 8-Sera

She was shocked when I came out to her. After a week of being together, the rumors were going bad.

"We have to tell them a bit sooner than we planned" Harry told me.

"How can we?" I asked

"Concert. The other are doing it too. So we all are being told by them" I gave a small nod. I'm the kind of person that likes my privacy. I don't like flashes of anything. Now we are being told to the public. I hate having that to happen.

---

I snuck up on Carly and I knew she hated that. Since she is deaf, she have to be tapped on the shoulder. I looked at her. When Harry called my name, I gave Carly a good luck hug and went on stage. I gave him a hug and kiss him. He gave me a smile. I then saw my adopted twin and little sister come on stage. Stools came up and I sat next to Harry and Carly was on my other side. I then notice it was Little Things. I looked at him and I sang along with him. I couldn't help it. I love to sing and I always sing his solo. By the time it was over he gave me a meaningfull kiss. I gave one back to him as well. I then heard everyone saying aww to us. As well everyone else.

---

The first week of this was not pretty for me. Herafina may be together but I hate when everyone come to us. I don't like that at all. I'm happy with Harry but it was too much for me. I enjoyed going on live show. I even sang at a few places. A lot of people love my voice. Harry was proud of me. My sisters are happy for me as well. I feel bad for Bella though. She get a lot of hates since she a lot younger than Louis. But we made her happy and Louis know what to do as well.

~~~~~~

Latona made this. I lost my work when my iPod fell in the toilet. So this is her writing. I write just like this as well.

~Sera