Chapter 17-Carly

I remember seeing Niall running up to me. Until I was out cold.

My little sister. What had happen to my sister. The one that mean everything to me. I remember dropping her off at school. I looked everywhere for her. I heard a small help coming from somewhere.

"Isabella!" I cried out and looked in a trash can. I saw my sister all beaten up. Shit they did this to her? I grabbed her and took her to my car. I rushed her to the hospital. I was force to wait in the waiting room. I was crying my eyes out and I called Niall and Louis. Louis got here quickly.

"What the fuck just happen!" He said more than asked

"I really don't know. I went to pick her up from school and I just found her in the trash can" I started sobbing in his shirt. Niall wasn't here yet. We waited half an hour and Niall hasn't even arrive. Till I saw him. Not like himself. Being pulled in by many people.

"Shit! This day can't get any worse!" And I tried to ran to Niall. But they wouldn't let me. "I demand to know what happen to my boyfriend! And my sister! Niall Horan and Isabella Everdeen! I demand it now!" And Louis started pulling me out of the way. I couldn't control myself and started running after Niall. Until he was entered in the OR room. Louis came after me and picked me up.

"They will be fine! I know they will" Louis said trying to calmed me down. It was not working. Sera was on a date night with Harry and I needed her if Niall and Bella was not here.

"No my life is fucking messed up! Two of my favorite person are here on the same day. For no reason! This is my fault! This wouldn't had happen! Please I need them! Now!" Louis just hugged me. I pushed him away. I was not in the mood. Liam then came in. Liam was my next choice but I already ranted to Louis and I'm not doing it again. "Leave me alone! If you bother me you don't wanna see my fucking bad side! Now leave me alone!" And I just ran out of the waiting room. 'Ugh! Why my life so hard!' I thought. Then I saw Liam walking slowly to me.

"Can I talk to you?" And he was teared up

"Does it sound like it!"

"Please it's updates on Bella"

"Is she fine!" Calming back up. He shook his head. My mouth dropped. "What the fuck happen to my little sister!"

"She..." 'what the fuck! Just just tell me!' "She died in surgery" he said very softly.

"No! Leave me alone!" And he left. "Shit! I let my sister date Louis and she got the hates from the fans. "I want Isabella Tomlison back!" And I sobbed and fists my hand and hit on the wall. It got swollen fast but I was in pain from losing my sister. Never my hand. "Why my sister! Why!" And I ran back to the waiting room. "What about Niall Horan!" Zayn grabbed me and put my hand up.

"What you do?" He asked

"Where Niall Horan!" I repeated

"We still haven't heard from him yet"

"I want to see my boyfriend now!" And all the lads -not Harry or Niall- dropped me to the floor and I was into the X-ray room for my hand. I didn't care about my hand. As soon as I got out I have a huge green cast -for Ireland and Niall- and I demand to know about Niall.

"I'm really sorry Carleen but Niall didnt make it."

"What the fuck did I do! I killed two of the most amazing people I know!" I said out loud. I ran out of the hopsial and screamed till I lost my voice. Niall and Bella was gone. My life now incomplete.

I then woke up screaming. Seeing all these tubes in my arms and a huge cast in my leg. The machine was going crazy because my heart rate gone up. The doctors started coming in and tried to calm me down.

"Where my boyfriend and my sister!" I screamed out. "I need them now!"

~~~~

Oops? Another Cliffhanger? Note that was the dream that Carly was having during the coma. None of this really happen so don't freak out but this Carly was just sceard and thought it was real. But the real reason will happen in the next chapter. So read on. Also there will be quite a few cliffhangers for a while. I just like drama. Lol.

Also, this will have the next book. But it divided into two books. One is Carly and Niall POV and the other is Sera and Harry POV. So don't think this have an ending. And I'm not sure when this end. Probably around chapter 30. But no clue since Sera so slow.

~Latona

PS I already have next chapter done so I will be working on mine and then work on Sera. She doesn't want to write cause she lazy and it who she is?