Chapter 27-Carly

"Do we have to go?" I complained. I was having the best time back in my hometown. I don't want to leave at all. "Please! Why can't we move here!"

"Because all the recording back at London. We all can't just move back here" He said to me. He does have a point. "Come on, we're going to a football match before we're leaving tomorrow."

"If Sera was here she'll be saying 'which football'." I laugh to myself. He was laughing as well. "What ya waiting for, let go!" and hopped pass him. Until I reach the stairs. "Um, a little help" turning to see Niall but didn't see him. "Nialler?" I called out again and felt someone picking me up and dragging me down the stairs. I gave a small yelp. It mean two people that would do it. It would be my boyfriend or my idiot friend. I turn my head and saw Greg.

"I know what you're thinking. Niall dared me too" I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"Just deal with it. I wanted to see your reaction" and I saw Niall coming down the stairs. I rolled my eyes at him and Greg put me down.

"Just don't make him do that again." I walked back over to him and saw him pouting. "Don't pout babe. Let just enjoy the game." I helped brightin his mood up. Point Carly.

---

"That was the best game ever!" I cried out when we got back in the car. It was true. Niall was well known there so we were able to meet some of the player. If I don't have the annoying cast on, I would had played on the field after the game.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He said and pecked my lips. I gave him a smile and held his hand.

---

"Don't ever leave me here with Harry alone for a week again!" Sera cried out to me. I look at her confused and then I rolled my eyes. "Hang out with me! Now!"

"Whoa! I just came back and now you just want to kill me in clothes that you want me to wear."

"That right"

"Well you're never going to let me because today the day I get this," I pointed to my cast, "off and hopefully never again!" She looked at me all sad. "I promise tomorrow" and she smiled again.

"Oh well more shopping with you Haz" and she ran to Harry. He mouthed me 'Help Me' and I turned and hopped backward to annoyed him.

"Sera being herself" I whispered to Harry and walk out with Niall. Just as I expected, I saw the fans outside. Can't we just get a life without the fans following us everytime. I mean I love them but I just need a break.

After getting through the fans, I got in the car and sighed.

"What wrong babe?" Niall asked being concerned.

"Nothing. Just excited to be walking around again" I half lied. I laid my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep. Until I was awoken after a while. I look at Niall face and I couldn't catch what he said. Then I know why I fell asleep. I was digging through my bags and I have no idea where it was.

'What are you looking for?' Niall signed to me when I was looking at him. He knew I can't hear right now. I took a small sigh.

'My battery died and I need to change it. I can't find any' I signed back. Sera looked at me very confused. "My battery died. Have you seen any?" I asked her. At least I think I said. Since I couldn't hear myself. She shook her head no and I took a huge sighed. I notice Niall was helping me.

'Is it in your suitcase? That you just forgot to put it in your carryon?' He signed.

'It could be. If it not I'm done. Mum would have to call and get the address change and she would not do it'

'Don't worry, I haven't...' He stop. I look at him. 'forgot how to sign. Sorry, trying to remember what that sign was' and I started laughing. 'Harry said, what going on back there' I started laughing and I'm pretty sure it a bit too loud. Sera was covering her ears.

'Sorry' I sign to her. She only knew some signing since as I got older I didn't need it much. I was about 8 when I stop but still use it when I need too.

'We're here and we are a little early. So we can try to find your battery in the back' I gave a nod. Sera mainly helped me 'cause she know what it look like. I felt someone screaming into my ear and there go my ear drums moving.

"Ow!" I yelled out. I knew I said that for sure. I saw Sera holding 3 batteries in her hand and I hugged her. I grabbed one and changed it. I was suddenly hearing again. "Never ever scream in my ear!" I yelled out to Sera.

"Sorry? Trying to get your attention"

"Well I have a working ear drum still and that hurt like hell! But thanks for finding them" and hopped over to Niall. "Thanks again. You saved me. I would had a hard time with Sera and speechreading. American and Ireland accents are so different from each other"

"I heard that!" Sera yelled out. I rolled my eyes and Niall pecked my lips. "Now are we going to go or are you going to do PDA in front of us?" I rolled my eyes again and we walked in.

---

After hours of X-rays and stuffs like that. The doctor came in. I was force not to move my leg. Incase it not healed yet. I looked at Niall and I turned to the doctor. I gave a small gulp. What if it not healed yet. What if something went wrong from the surgery? I need to stop thinking of that. Until Niall gave me a small slap.

"Sorry what" I said returning back to the real life.

"I said, your leg is well healed. As you can see here," the doctor said and pointed to the X-Ray on the wall, "the pin that was use to prevent from breaking even more in the future. But for now, you will be wearing a brace that you can walk on. While you have it on you will be going through therapy to help you get use to walking on it. If it goes well, you should be able to do everything again" He finished. I had the most goofiest smile on my face. I will be able to play football again.

"Thank you so much." I said to the doctor. He left to get a nurse to measure my leg for the brace. Niall came up to me and kissed me. "I can play football again. I had to quit when I broke it the 3rd time. Since the 2nd and the 3rd was from a year apart. And that was 4 years ago." I said to Niall with a smile.

The nurse came back and there was 4 braces. I looked up at Niall and then I watch what she was doing. She then grabbed one of the brace and put it on my leg. She shown me how to remove it and put it on. I nodded the entire time. She then handed me a paper for the place I should go to for therapy. We were then allowed to leave. But I should have the crushes so I can relearn how to walk on that leg. I walked over to the waiting room where Harry and Sera was waiting for us.

"What the brace for?" Sera asked

"It just help protect it until I have good use of my leg for therapy. But the good new I can play football again when I'm done with therapy!"

"Soccer?"

"Yes. Get use to that. You hate American football anyway." and we both just laugh and went back to our flats. But I remember I needed to talk to Bella. "Drive me to Louis and Bella's house now!"

~~~~

This chapter was cute as well. As of right now updates will be slow. I may only post this on the weekend. Since Regents is going to start soon in June. So we have to pay attention to that. So don't get bad at us if we haven't post any in a long period of time.

~Latona

PS shubji_1D is an amazing fan I have. So here a dedicated. Thanks for being there. :)