Chapter 22-Sera

I ran away. Until I was found. I just don't understand what going on. Nothing make sense. I can't talk to my best friend. I can't do anything. Harry helped but I need him by my side. Nothing working. I need someone. I don't have anyone but Carleen and Harry. I tried talking to Carly but she complaining too much. I highly doubt that. I just hate the new Carly. She promise she will be there for me. She just broke it and now I can't gain her trust. I don't trust her anymore. I went on myy grandma's laptop and went on Skype and saw Harry online. I gave him a request to call him.

"Really? I fell asleep on the laptop and you must wake me?" he complained. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Then why were you online then?"

"I forgot to log off?" he joked.

"Anyway, I have nothing to do. Carly not being like herself" I said with a sigh.

"I would come if I could. But I don't want to deal with another jetlagged." God, he know how to make me laugh everytime.

"I just don't know what to do. I only have Carly and you. No one else. Nobody care about me. My brother still being a bitch and Gram still blaming me. I just hate my fucking life!" I yelled out.

"No you're fine. You have me. You will be out of that place. Once I find a place for us" He then gave me his smirk. I may had died over that for I just couldn't yet. I then heard Gram coming in the driveway.

"I have to go. Gram home again." I sighed. He look at the screen and pouted. "You know she still doesn't want me to be dating yet." and he pouted again. "Bye Haz. I'll miss you"

"Love you"

"Love you too" and end call. I then put the laptop again and went into the kitchen. I saw a knife out. I grabbed it and cut my left arm. I screamed in pain and fell. I then saw my brother coming in and screaming on the top of his lung. I guess he saw the gushing of blood from my arm. I can't believe I just did this.

---

"Harry" I cried out. I ran over to him.

"Sorry, you're not right for me. This not going to work out right"

"But we can do it. I know we can! Don't leave me Hazza!"

"I'm sorry. Bye" and he just disappered. It didn't just happen. I just the love of my life and he gone forever.

I went to Carly's house but only her mom was there. She seem happy for no reason.

"Where is Carly and Bella?" I asked her mom.

"They moved to Ireland or UK. I don't know where. I live here by myself now!" and she had an evil laugh and disappered. They left me. They never told me. Now I'm alone! I don't have anyone now.

---

I woke up very fast and saw myself everywhere with all the stuffs. I was confused and of course I was in my panic mode. I was kicking around and I just couldn't calmed down. Until my twin came in and I relax a little.

~~~~

Well again writen by the lovely Latona (love) now I went though and fixed all the spelling mistakes so enjoy that.

~Sera