Chapter 5-Carly

By the time we got home I saw my little sister with Louis. They seemed so happy. I gave her a smile, we went up to my room.

"Thanks for an amazing night. I couldn't have asked for anything better." I said.

"I love you too," he said then gave me the 'I love you' sign. I then remembered they were going back on tour again.

"Do you really have to leave tomorrow?"

"Yes. We have to but like I said, after you are done with your tests and graduation, you can join us and come home again."

"What about Bella? She hates this place as much as I do."

"We'll see" he kissed my forehead.

The last few weeks of testing was the worse. I couldn't pay attention. Niall tried to do everything but it did not always work. I went through many problems. At last my final test was done. Graduation was tomorrow night afterward I would be hopping on a plane with Bella to Florida to meet up with the lads. I couldn't wait to see Niall again. I was all tired out from the graduation and I wanted to sleep. But I was about to head over to see my boyfriend again. I looked at my ring and smiled. Sera came over and we chatted before we fell asleep. She couldn't wait to see Harry but it was a little longer since she have family problems. By the time I was on the airplane, I thought of Niall and I. There had been no rumors yet about us and we never told to the public. It our sercet. I was surprise about that. No one at the dance told the world. We planned on doing it sometimes next week. Or if the rumors started early. But I was happy to get alone time with Niall before telling to the world. So no one make up the hates.

---

By the time the plane landed. I texted Niall that we were here. They were still in the car in the parking lot and we grabbed our bags and met with them. The lads came out of the car and I ran up to Niall. He lifted me a little and spinned me around. Then he kissed me. Louis did the same to Bella. I then found out they are dating too. Not really sure why or how. Since she is really young for him. They helped us put our stuffs in the car and we went in. We were greeted by the rest of the lads. I snuggled against Niall by the time we were settled and going to the concert for tonight. By the time we got there we went into the bus. Niall putted my stuffs on the bus. I smiled at him. He then grabbed my arm and took me out.

"So how was it?" he asked

"How was what?"

"Your tests and graduation?"

"Tests was harder than last year for sure. But I'm glad I'm done with testing for sure."

"You don't want to go to collage?"

"I always want too but I don't want to be separated again by you. I miss you to much." He looked at me. He gave himself a sigh. "I mean, I have a talent on my saxophone, I could do that, but I really do not want to be away from you ever again. 7 years was too long for me. Even if it just one month. I hate being away from you."

"I hate being away from you too. But it your choice. I'm going to force you. I do want to be with you. I love you," he said with a smile. I grabbed him and gave him a hug. I couldn't think after that.

~~~~~~

Sorry for such a late update. We have have a life. So it harder to get updates. So bare with us. Like always, votes and comments

~Latona