Chapter 7-Carly

The first week was going okay. Until our first rumor had been started. It was spreading around fairly quickly. Niall looked at me. I looked into his eyes.

"You ready to tell to the public?" he asked

"How are we?"

"Concert. You join up to the end and then we go to twitter." I gave a small nod. I just hope it not to bad. I hate when people disagree with other. By the time the lads were on stage, Bella and I waited for them to tell us to go on stage. Just a few songs before it happen, Sera snuck up to me and I almost screamed.

"Sera!" I said and hugged her. I forgot she was with us. She was so quiet with Harry. I'm surprise she still here with him.

"Surprise?" she joked. "I'm coming up as well too you know?" I gave myself a faceplam. I'm known to have a poor memory problem. I can forget just one little thing.

"Now, we have something to say," Liam had said. I turned around. I was so nervous. I wasn't sure how everyone was going to say.

"I'm dating Serafina Clover!" Harry cried out. I didn't pay attention what happened. I was watching my little sister.

"I'm dating Isabella Everdeen," Louis said. I gave a soft push for Bella as she was a little nervous. She went out and Louis grabbed her hand. I then took a sighed. I knew I was up next. I gave a gulped

"Now the biggest rumors you heard is about me. It true. I'm dating. But she more that. She was my childhood friend. I known her all my life. Until she have to move to America. We kept in touch until I became a part of this group. We met up with a surprise at the concert in New York. Since then we been together and we were no longer friends. I'm proud to call Carleen Everdeen, my girlfriend." I was almost tearing up. I didn't know he was going to do something like that. I went on and hugged him. Everyone was in awe.

Then 8 stools came up. I knew what it meant. Little Things was coming on. Niall did this for me. Our song was about to be play. As well as Sera and Harry. I looked at Niall and I smiled. By the time Niall sang his solo, I almost felt myself sang and I did. By the time his solo was over, he kissed me. Just like he did at the prom. I gave a smile at him. By the time the song was over, everyone got their kisses and Niall gave me another. We went off stage so the lads can finish it up. Since then my twitter have been going crazy. I was becoming famous already. By the time Niall was done, I told him about twitter. He smiled.

---

Within the next week, we were becoming popular. They even started a new name for us, Narleen. I thought that was cute. Since they compounded our names together. We even went on a few live shows. My favorite was being on Ellen. That was the funniest and awesomest day. Ellen was my hero everyday. I was still surprise about it. Everyone love us being together. And I was getting worry over nothing. But my poor little sister not doing so well. Not a lot of fans like them together. Since Bella only 15 and Louis 21. But I always paid attention to Niall's quote, 'Age is but a number who cares how old the girl I date is' is how I know about my sister. Sera and Harry are the strange way. But you got to love the cat crazy people. But we all knew, not to pay attention. Just love each other the same.

~~~~~~

I really like this chapter so far. Vote and comment please

~Latona