Chapter 25-Carly

Boy was I glad to be back at home. My nearby homeland. As soon as I get myself settled in at Niall's flat -kind of a mess but that what happen when you're not home for 6 months- we are heading out to Ireland to visit his family. Last time I saw them was the day before I left to America 7 years ago. I couldn't wait to see my other best friend -Greg- since it been so long as well. I missed my other half of the family.

"Promise your mum not like mine?" I asked

"I promise. She can't wait to see you again." he said with a smile.

---

We arrive back at Millingar. Boy was it very different. Niall went to get the rented car while I wait for the bag to come through. I met up with him and smiled. I -tried to- put the bags in the trunk and I looked out the window and tried to remember what it was like 7 years ago. And then I notice we stop at a football field. Then my memory came to life.

"The last full day together" I whispered. As well as my deep thought with him. I walked over to the very same spot that we last had our alone time. I took deep breath and turn and saw myself and Niall when we were a lot younger.

"Niall! Pass it over here!" I cried out wanting the ball and he passed it and I made my first goal. I was so happy and everyone congrats me and everything. Since then I always made one. I was needed for every team. Until the last week of me here.

"You can't leave! We need ya for the chamption game" a player from my team said to me.

"Blame my father." I whispered

Later that week, Niall and I played one on one football and we had deep though. I remember I wanted to tell him I loved him. But I just couldn't do it.

"Carleen?" Niall said to me. I shook my head and turned to face him. "You okay?"

"I'm just remember our childhood. Mainly the last week of the game and right here" I said with a fake smile. I was trying to hide my emotion down. He leaned down to me and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrap my arm around his neck. "This is better than 7 years ago when we were at the airport" i said inbetween breath and giggle a little.

"We were younger so don't blame me" he said with a chuckled and kissed me again. "Come on, we have to get to Mum now. She waiting. I just wanted to bring you here because it on the way." I look at him and smile. I peck his lip one last time and went back into the car.

---

"Are you positive" I asked him again.

"About what?"

"Mum!"

"Yes, I'm sure." he chuckled. To be honest, I was quite nervose about seeing her again. She was my second mum and I didn't get to see her a lot while I was still living here. Since she was in a divorce and I was mostly with my second dad. "Ready?" he asked when we were at the door. I nodded and he knocked on the door.

"Niall!" his mum called out and I watch her and couldn't help myself but giggle. She then turn to me. "Wow, you're so different now. You grown quite a bit too. Come in." she said sweetly to me. Wow, he was right. She only did it to her own son.

"By the way that was not funny" he whispered in my ear and I turned to him and gave myself an evil grin. "Where Greg?" he asked to mum. I notice he wasn't here yet.

"He on his way home. Get yourself settled. Carly, just sit, you look like you walked or should I say hopped all the way over here from London." I turned to Niall who looked at mum. I laughed and sat on the couch. After a while I felt someone kiss my forehead and I knew it wasn't Niall. I turned and saw Greg.

"Greg!" I cried out and hopped over to the other side and hugged him. "I miss you so much"

"Somebody have a little bit of American in her"

"That what happen when you live there for 7 years. Almost 8 if I'm not here right now." I joked.

"Yep, you're still the same Carly" and he started laughing.

"You better not be hurting her" I overheard my boyfriend. Greg let go and he grabbed my crushes for me and I went over to him.

"We're just saying hello. Been 7 years remember?" I joked at Niall.

"But still, I don't want you getting hurt again. I want you to take care of your leg"

"Since when you became my mummy" I pouted and then I laughed.

"Very funny. Now I want foods!" and I turned and saw the cake

"I vounteer as a tribute to take that entire cake!" I joked and Niall ran in front of it. Stupid crushes, slowed me down. I pouted again.

"Just because it from Hunger Games, doesn't mean you fight for the foods" Niall added. I started laughing like a fool. "What it true."

"Come on let eat" I said and went over to the table and Niall got my foods.

~~~~

Awh this is so sweet. Niall know how to take of her. Sorry for such a late update. It will be like this for a while.

~Latona