Chapter 32-Sera

I can't believe still that I was this good. Harry decided to take me to see Simon. To be honest, I was worried. I seen him plenty of times on TV. Even before on X-Factor on America Idol. Although everyone said he's an awesome person.

I texted Rue and told her about possibly me becoming famous, she was excited too 'I'll come to all of ur concerts big sis' is what she had actually said.

Before walking in to meet "Uncle Simon" I paused and remembered how my 9th grade Chorus teacher Mr. Panfil taught us to stand, I smiled softly remembering the crazy things he had done "Wiffle balls" I giggled. I had chosen my song earlier the song that I had been singing when I met Carly "Safe & Sound"- the song that made all this possible.

I had gone through all my warm ups earlier but for good measure I did another scale. I felt the butterflies in my stomach,I was nervous as hell. Slowly I opened the door, I took a deep breath and turned down the music I was playing through my head phones to try and relax.

Simon was siting in chair on the other side of the room. "You must be Serafina Clover."

"Yeah but please don't call me Serafina I like to be called Sera sir."

"So what will you sing for me?"

"Um well sir I thought I would sing Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift featuring the Civil Wars, a cappella."

"Ok when ever you're ready."

I took a deep breath, "I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go.

When all those shadows almost killed your light.

I remember you said don't leave me here alone.

But all that's dead and gone and past tonight.

Just close your eyes,

The sun is going down,

You'll be alright,

No one can hurt you now,

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe...and...sound

Don't you dare look out your window,

Darling everything's on fire.

The war outside our door keeps raging on.

Hold on to this lullaby,

Even when the music's gone.

Gone.

Just close your eyes,

The sun is going down,

You'll be alright,

No one can hurt you now,

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe...and...sound

Oooh, oooh

La, la

Oooh, oooh

La, la

Just close your eyes,

You'll be alright,

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe...and...sound

Ooooooooooh,

Oooooooooooh,

Ooooooooooh,

Oooooooooooh,

Ooooooooooh,

Oooooooooooh,

Ooooooooooh,

Oooooooooooh,

Ooooooooooh,

Oooooooooooh,

Ooooooooooh,

Oooooooooooh," I sang

"That was very nice Sera." said Simon

"Thank you sir." I replied shyly

"The boys were right you have a beautiful voice, did you take vocal lessons?"

"No sir I've never had vocal lessons couldn't afford them my gramma would've liked to have let me have vocal lessons but with mine and my little brother's ADHD, we had just enough to survive."

"I see." said Simon "I think that even without vocal lessons you could easily become as famous the boys."

~~~~

special thanks to my favorite high school chorus teacher Mr. Panfil- I'll miss you(James'll miss you too Mr. P)Also I added I bit to chapter 2 guys. Read and Review-it makes me actually want to write that and extreme boredom well have a nice school year if you are in school or enjoy the rest of your summer. If you sneezed while reading this, bless your face. Peace off. Boop.

~Sera (partly by Latona first paragraph)

oh and we don't own the song Safe & Sound if we did there would be a saxophone in the song.