Chapter 31-Carly

As far as I know, after doing this whole show, everyone seem to like it. But it got so noisy, I just couldn't do it. Just before I know it, I was out of the building. I was out there alone for quite a while. Until I felt something shake out of the way. I turned and saw Zayn coming out of the bush. Which was not who I was expecting.

"Well hello there Zayn" I said with a chuckle. "I thought it would be Niall or a stranger trying to kidnapped you."

"Niall was until Sera kept him in there and asked for tips about the gutiar. Don't ask me"

"That Sera." I started laughing outloud.

"So why you out here."

"I just couldn't take it in there. Too much noise and hated being the quiet one again. Did want Niall to look like a werid Irish one doing a mess up dance." We both started laughing at my messed up joke. I had that problem many times.

"heard" was the only thing I heard of and it had to be from Niall.

"Sorry all I got was heard"

"I heard that" I giggled again until I snort. "You still have that then"

"Oh shut up! I sound like Miss Piggy."

Zayn ended up returning back and Niall stayed out with me. We chatted for like a long time until Sera came out. She was squealing like crazy. I thought she was fangirling over something and I haven't heard that since the concert.

"Simon....." She needed to catch her breath. I was just staring at her like I don't know her. "He said we can meet up with him next week" I was wide eyes now.

"So you get to be famous possibly!" I yelled out.

"No we!" I stood there again. I never really wanted to be famous. I just wanted to play music just for fun. She just stare at me.

"It was your dream. Not mine."

"But FooSisters need to stay together," she looked at me as she was about to cry.

"I'll give a try but I think I'm a terrible singer"

"No you're not princess" Niall was backing up for Sera? That made no sense at all now.

"Oh c'mon!" I cried out. They were just laughing it out.

Let just say by the time we got back to our flats, we were just talking over what I miss out over dinner. He will make sure we go to Nando's next time. Not needed but don't mind. Speaking of Nando's, I wanted to have some but I never said anything because I worry about how much he eat.

"So is Sera goig to call Simon or something?" I asked

"I'm not sure. I think she wanted you to join her"

"I don't know. I always worry about her. I don't want another fame. I'm happy just the way I am."

"I'll support you no matter what" he lean down to me and kissed me. Oh I love that kid.

-----

After a few months, Sera became famous than before. I blame One Direction. No not really. She still forced me to join her but I'm happy just the way I am. Sometimes she just make me play my guitar with her. But it so hard for me.