Chapter 26-Sera

"I want to see Ireland!" I cried to my "twin" when we came to visit them.

"It my home and a little time with my other half of my family that I know. Next time, I promise!" she said to me.

"Fine, bring me a rock"

"Why a rock?" Niall asked

"She collect rocks. She have a pet name Rocky" she said to Niall.

"It true. He's at our apartment. To be honest, I was collecting rocks everywhere. But promise?"

"How about something cool than a rock" she said.

"A cat?"

"No." and she gave herself a facepalm.

"What I said?" and she just muttered. "Oh well, have fun on your trip. Remember something for Sera" starting to talk in 3rd person. "Sera want something for Ireland"

"I will. Don't worry" and she hugged me. "If I were you, keep an eye on Bella and Louis. Something fishy going on and I'm not happy" she whispered into my ear. I nodded and return the hug.

---

"Hazzy! When are we getting the cats?" I had been asking for the past few days and it haven't come yet. I waited for a replied but nothing. "Haz?" I said again. I went upstairs and open Harry's room and thought I saw something. "Haz?" I said softly and he turned and smiled at me.

"Surprise" he said and there was a small kitten on the bed.

"Bella Rose?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth and walk over to the tuxdeo kitten.

"Already got a name?" he asked

"No, Bella Rose was my best cat friend well if you don't count Diego but thats a whole other can of worms back at home. The little cat place at our mall. She was a hard to adopt cat because she had problems and don't trust people. I was at the mountain house and Carly told me that Bella was gone. We found out she had been adopted. I promise her I'll be back. I broke it and I never got to say a real goodbye because it was over a month I hadn't seen her. This one remind me of her. Her face and everything. Hang on" and I grabbed my phone and show Harry the photo of Bella Rose. I started crying and the kitten rolled up onto my lap making me smile. "You remind me of Bella."

"So what do you want to name her?"

"Bella Rose. I swear she act just like her and look just like her" I said softly and pick up the small kitten and smiled. Then I heard a click and it came from Harry's phone. "Please don't tell me you just took a picture of me while I look like shit?" It true. I didn't take a shower and I was pretty much being lazy.

"Too late it on twitter" he said sticking his tounge out.

"I'm going to kill you"

"Love you too. Want another for a friend for Bella Rose?" I put Bella Rose down and I squealed. "I take that as a yes"

"Yes. But let me get in my proper clothes then" and he nodded.

---

Okay maybe it was a bad idea to bring me here. I want to adopt every cats that are in there.

"Hello kitties who wants to come home with me?" I asked all mthe cats meowed at me "You all want to! Yay!"

"No, not all of them!" Harry cried out

"Why not!"

"Then there will be too many mouths to feed and I can't handle all of them."

"Fine" I muttered and I picked out a calico and looked at her. Loving and friendly. "Mara is your name. It a pretty name. This one please!" I begged at Harry. He nodded and I sqealed. I also got another kitten who is grey and have beautiful golden eyes. "I hope that your natural color and doesn't change when you older." I said to the small kitten.

---

I was the happiest girl on Earth. I'm dating Harry from my favorite boyband and I get to own cats now! Plus I can live in London for the rest of my life with Harry. This is a dream come true.