Chapter 11-Carly

After seeing Rue, I ran off to Niall's room and sat on the couch. I sighed quite a few time.

"Why is Sera is a bad mood. She's not on her period. Something wrong with her" I said outloud. Knowing no one was in the room with me.

Moment later, Niall came in. He came up to me and snuggle against me. I smiled when he did that. He knew how to make me happy.

"What wrong babe?"

"Sera's having problems. And it not working the way I was hoping." I sighed. "Like, she would listen to me and she would do it. But it not working"

"I'm sure she just having her bad day"

"It not. She never been like this. I seen her pissed off over a lot of stuffs but tonight, I never seen her this high." He looked at me as he was not understanding me. He gave me a kiss and I kissed back.

---

After I calmed down after what happen with Sera, I walked out to Harry's room, but I saw her talking to Rue. I stayed where I was. I wanted to hear what they were saying but I can't hear that far. Of course, Niall being like himself, being noisy again. I looked at him with my evil eyes and he shut up. I chuckled a little at that.

"Let go back. I think Sera and Rue are getting to know each other." I told him. He nodded and we return to his dressing room. Just before I walked in Bella grabbed my shirt.

"I think Sera and Rue getting to know each other! I have to go. Louis need me" she said quickly and ran off to Louis' room. I rolled my eyes at her and went in the room. I went over to Niall and snuggle against him. I turned to look at his eyes.

"I'm glad I came back" I said to him

"I'm happy to be with you again. I know I was stupid before but almost 2 years of not talking to each other was not pretty at all." I giggle at that.

"If I never save up for those tickets, I would had fought with Paul and the other to get in there to be with you." He gave me a smile.

"If you didn't, I would had go look for you. But I'm glad you surprise me. But you almost messed up my solo!" I laughed at that. Remembering his reaction. "Anyway, do you want to return home?"

"Home in Ireland?"

"We live in London but we can always go there." he gave his cheesy smile.

"I would love too! But I can't leave Bella behind nor Sera"

"Bella welcome to come but we'll see with Sera" I was so happy that I grabbed him on the neck and kissed him. He kissed me back. I was about to return to my homeland. No more American life.

~~~

I was in writer block from quite some time for this. Since we left off with Sera's problem. Then I remember that Niall and Carly haven't talk to each much so this is it. You will get to know them better later on when Carly go back to her homeland.

~Latona