Chapter 6-Sera

After prom, Harry had to leave, but not before he bought me a better phone so I could talk to him all the time.

"Sera this is for you" said Harry handing me a iPhone 5 "so I can talk to you when I'm gone."

"Harry, thank you..."

"Now Sera I've put some numbers in your phone already. Carly, me, Niall, Louis, Bella, and a few others."

"Harry you shouldn't have. I would have saved enough eventually"

"I've also put music on it too"

I kissed him "Thanks love."

"It was nothing"

"Just shut up and kiss me you idiot." Harry listened to my advice.

"Come on Carly and Niall are waiting for us"

"m'k darling"

I lead Harry outside and to the car he and Niall bought me and Carly (Cause I loved going to the SPCA to see the kitties)

"Do you have to go?" I whispered to Harry

"Yes love I have to go but we'll be together soon"

The last few weeks of exams were hell, I hated being away from Harry. I would often sneak over to Carly's to talk.

At the end of school Harry mailed me a plane ticket to Florida and backstage pass to his concert. In his letter he told me not to tell Carly that he sent me a ticket.

"See you soon sis" I said to Carly "Tell Harry I love him"

"I will sis." And I gave her

I watched Carly get on the plane, I drove home to pack my stuff.

-----

I got on the plane a few days after Carly left. I was so excited, I was going to my boyfriend and my sisters.

------

I was in my hotel room when Harry walked in,

"Hey baby."

"Harry!" I said running over to him and threw my arms around his neck.

"Come my princess it's time to go"

"Ok!" I grabbed my things and followed him out the door. We got in a limo that took us to the concert.

I snuck up on Carly

"Sera! What the hell are you doing here!" She yelled out. I just gave a soft chuckled.

"Surprise! Harry's idea" I said. She just threw me a huge hug.

~~~~~~

Hope you like it, Votes and comment please

~Sera