Wan Fu

[Ding...You have successfully broken through]

[cultivation level: 1st level body refiner]

[Qi:100/200]

[+1 to all attributes]

[attributes;
[Str: 9. Atk bns: ×2.25. Body Str: 36. soul: 71,874]

[Dex: 11. Atk spd bns: ×2.75. Mvm spd: 44m/mins. dodge: 6.8%]

[const: 11. HP: 480. Immty&restnce: n/a&4.8%]

[luck: 11]

[charm: 6]

[skill points: 1]

Pausing his cultivation, Tang Zhan read the new attributes, and he saw he had an available skill point.

"let me even go through my skills more and check their usefulness" Deciding to check his skills advantages, disadvantages and benefits, Tang Zhan opened up his skill panel.

[Blind sight(passive 1/10): as long as user sees nothing but black, user can see invertedly.]

[Emperor of Death scythe arts(passive 1/10): All damage done by scythe will do extra 50% damage.]

[Chaotic Primal Shadow(active 1/10): create and control Shadow. If used to attack extra 100 damage, defence extra 100 defence, user movement extra 50% movement speed, can slow down enemies around 1*1 metre radius by reducing 50% movement speed.
cooldown: 270 sec's]

[Life exchange(active max): You can sacrifice your HP in percents of 10s to multiply to points benefit.]

Considering how level one of blind sight already made him see this much he wondered how much better it would be if increased.

"I might be able to see more, but I won't have any fighting capabilities,... and that scythe technique is only good when I have a scythe, but this shadow can be of use, making me fast while making my opponents slow"

Tapping the virtual screen he wanted to put the point in the skill but suddenly remembered the last and new skill, life exchange.

This basically means he can sacrifice his life in 10% or higher by 10% until hundred to multiply to what points give, so he decided to give it a try.

[Ding... Life Exchange can only be used on an option once]

[Ding... you have sacrificed 90% of your HP]

[current HP: 48]

[points added to skill ×9]

[Chaotic Primal Shadow(active 2/9): create and control shadow. If used to attack extra 190 damage, defence extra 190 defence, user movement extra 95% movement speed, can slow down enemies around 1*1 metre radius by reducing 95% movement speed.
cooldown: 270 sec's]

Amazed by what he just read, and seeing the overpowered increase, Tang Zhan was feeling high and he decided to do what every other player was doing... kill beasts.

"but first, I have to get something to eat,... hunger is ravaging my insides"

Tang Zhan started sniffing around with his nose, qi and new sight, and after a while he found a restaurant.

Entering the restaurant, Tang Zhan sense of smell was bombarded with different delicacies and sweet aromas, which instantly made his mouth water.

He went in search of a table to sit, and he was lucky enough to find an empty table, not truly empty because it was occupied by two ladies but they didn't seem to mind.

"sir, what can I get you to eat?" the waiter who was a guy, came up to his table with a menu in his hand.

Tang Zhan collected the menu and just picked the top one, even though he could see it was very difficult to differentiate between things so he had his eye closed.

The waiter left and after some few minutes came back again with a plate on his hand, and he dropped it on Tang Zhan's table.

The meal was steamed pork buns. Without hesitation he dug into the food stuffing his mouth so much you would think he had layers of cheeks.

After he finished the food, Tang Zhan put his hand in his right pocket to bring out his black vip credit card, but found that it was missing.

"who the f**k stole my money!?" shouting with fury and rage, Tang Zhan frantically searched his other pockets for the card.

"There should still be at least a few hundreds of millions of yuan ...in ...there," Tang Zhan who was still in the middle of lamenting suddenly came to a realization.

He was not on earth where he was the son of ancient Tang family, but was in the game where no one even knew the Tang family talk less of a weak leaf like him.

This was a word where the strong ruled.

And right now the guards in front of him were the strong and they were ordering him.

"you are under arrest for stealing" they said and both of them held his hand respectively, while proceeding to drag him on the floor as he was resisting.

They didn't even care if he was crashing into tables, they just pulled him along.

"Hey! You two how dare you treat a blind man like that?" a lady voice resounded followed by an immense pressure, immediately putting the guards on their knees while gritting their teeths.

"Mere 9th level body refiners dare grit their teeths at me, a 5th level nascent realm expert." the lady angrily bellowed, while increasing the pressure of her aura.

The pressure this time was so much, that the guards spat out blood.

"we...we are sorry, we saw mount Tai but couldn't recognise it" the two guards, realising their impending doom, didn't try to fight the pressure but instead kowtowed, pressing their heads on the ground real hard.

Tang Zhan who was with the guards could feel the pressure from the woman even though it wasn't directed at him.

He then recognised that this was one of the women that shared the table with him.

'How could someone so fragile and calm looking, be so dangerous?' Tang Zhan thought to himself.

"the workers at my garden are even more stronger than both of you, hmph...you can't even handle my aura" she said while throwing 10 gold coins at the guards and going to pick up Tang Zhan, who was still lying on the ground, speechless.

The woman bent down, her cleavage showing to Tang Zhan but she didn't mind, he was blind after all.

"hey mister, are you okay?" she asked him in a small cute voice that contrasted to what she was seconds ago.

'Are all women like this?' Tang Zhan could only face palm... mentally.

"Th- thank you miss uhm ?" the girl already knowing what his sentence meant, immediately replied.

"I'm not a miss, we might probably be the same age, but I'm Wan Fu, the daughter of this village chief" she smiled with closed eyes at Tang Zhan who felt flabbergasted by the radiance or perhaps, inverted radiance of the smile.

"I'm Tang Zhan, thanks for helping me out, and you are really strong" Tang Zhan flirty side decided to show up, so he complimented her.

" no no no, I'm not strong it's those guards that are too weak compared to me" the girl rejected while frowning.

"where would you like to go, I can help you navigate around before it gets late, because my father would start looking for in the next thirty minutes"

Forgetting about her sister, Wan Fu was ready to help and become Tang Zhan's guide for the next thirty minutes.

Replying without any ounce of shame, which blind man feels shame disturbing a beautiful girl when he doesn't know.

"Although my nose brought be here I doubt my nose would show me where weapons are sold, I'm sorry to trouble you but I'll like to go to a weapon shop"
...

That's another chapter done, if I'm free I'll try to make it two a day or maybe three but for now I  am still down to one a day. Peace ooouut.