Complicated quest line.

"Savior, wait savior what do you mean as savior" Tang Zhan tried to pull the man from the stool he climbed but the man shrugs his hand away.

"HE CLEARED THE PATH BY THE ENCHANTED FOREST, AND KILLED THE TIER 2 HONIP. NOW WE CAN ALL CONTINUE TAKING OUR GOODS TO THE OTHERS WHILE THEY ALSO BEING THEIR GOODS HERE, ISN'T THAT AMAZING. ALL THESE WERE DONE BY THE AMAZING SAVIOR" the man says at the top of his voice, garnering much more attention that Tang Zhan estimated.

Within no time the sellers and buyers around all piled up at the butcher's shop as they all came there to thank Tang Zhan, some even brought out their children to thanks Tang Zhan as they all kept chanting and calling him “Hero sir”.

Tang Zhan finally felt welcomed in the town as the people finally accept him and not only could he feel it, but he could also see it as the town suddenly had a hue of light rise of from it almost like when one upgraded a gear in games, but the light that went up from it gathered above the town and formed words that only Tang Zhan could see.

[Reputation;

•Sleekstorm.(Town): +44.(Hero)]

He could see his reputation with the town through his  had become increasingly high, for him to be labelled as a hero.

"He is so strong at a young age, he should be from the royal families up there."

"He is even more handsome than the first son of Earl Elistair of the Spheros city."

"I daresay he is more handsome and charming than the crowned prince of our Laeddenad Kingdom."

Different murmurs went about and Tang Zhan could only stand as hee received all the compliments with a stressed smile on his face. Until a kid spoke up.

"Mama, handsome uncle is so strong. He killed both the leaf-tailed Kinkajou and the Honip all together. I want to be like him when I grow up."

'Oh. No. Shit!' hearing the kid's voice seemed to unlock a part of Tang Zhan's memory that the bashing the beast gave his head had locked.

[Quest: Kill the leaf-tailed Kinkajou that has been tormenting and killing the lord's personnel and making all his efforts of getting his materials futile.

Reward: Increased affection, 500 gold coins, two stats points.

Duration: A day.

Penalty: Rejection from lord Beavis.]

Tang Zhan checked the quest and sees that it isn't updated in the least bit, not even a “in progress”. Which means he had spent half a day, half the time of his duration fighting something else entirely.

He looked around at the crowd they were hellbent on complimenting him to death. 'If I just leave here and leave the town, many will be suspicious... Oh yes that.'

The people were still hailing Tang Zhan when suddenly, he disappeared. They looked all around and when they couldn't find him they left back to their business while even praising his name and strength more.

Whereas Tang Zhan was going full speed back to the location of the map where he had met and fought the Honip.

...

On getting back to the location, Tang Zhan didn't leave his shadow and instead continued on like that into the enchanted forest.

The forest was back to it's previous calm, all the previous little beast and small animals were also back, enjoying the serene beauty of the forest.

Tang Zhan carefully passed beside all the little beasts and insects as he looks around for signs of the kinkajou. He searches the mapped area for about twelve minutes without finding anything, he then decides to check a different area.