See you soon

Standing outside the ruined temple, Tang Zhan could already see more than hundred beasts dead, while the others remained further away.

"I'll try to make short work of this." He said as he then dashes forward.

Meeting the first beast, Tang Zhan cautiously circled around it with his scythe, as he then uses one of the skill that came with the eye he got.

'Scan!'

[Specie: Kabe.

Name: N/A.

Cultivation: Tier 1 Normal.

Condition: Weakened.

Stats;

Hp: 100

Strength: 20

Agility: 23

Mind: 8

Soul: 20%. Damaged.

Fort: Poison.

Weakness: Spine.].

Seeing the stats of the beast before him, Tang Zhan was bewildered. 'how come they're this weak if they could one shot kill a 8% zombie... Maybe they weren't the ones doing the killing perhaps they were enhanced by Kairos, but since he is frozen they are back to their previous state and they are even left weakened... Ahahah let's farm exp!'.

Tang Zhan dashed to the beast which also pounced at Tang Zhan, but an axe kick came dropping right on the back, a sickening crack could be heard as the spines that were jutting out on the beast back broke inside and a space was left in the bridge if spines.

No further second was wasted, as the beast fell, dead.

[You have killed a tier 1 Normal beast, unable to gain exp due to current condition, will be turned into exp multiplier]

Gotten: 0.05

[Exp multiplier: 0.22].

[Ding! You have obtained one beast core].

♪Oooh! Beast core, a special organ in a beast where they store all their bountiful cultivation energy, the equivalent of a humanoids dantian. Everyone is able to get a beast core after killing one as they just need to dig into their guy and fetch it out.♪

Tang Zhan listened to the lecture of Void as he ran around killing other beast while also keeping track of the amount of minutes he has left.

♪A beast core is better at storing energy beast they are naturally born with a core with solid outer membrane, whereas humanoid cultivators do not as their dantian is almost as soft as air itself, it is only through a subconscious brain function that energy they have absorbed and tamed remains dormant inside their dantians, this is why humanoids expends more energy during a battle than beasts, that not only use the energy needed but also unnecessary amount if energy escapes from the dantians and then to the atmosphere, but beast only use the amount needed and nothing more, so they always have an edge of a humanoid of the same rank, so that's all to it, I have a nap to continue.♪

Void finally finished it's explanation as Tang Zhan stood before a beast that he had just killed, his chest rising up and down as he pants and wheezes from the run-kill-run, he just had.

According to the time he has been counting mentally, he still has about twenty seven seconds, 'what should I do, should I still kill more or... perhaps kill Kairos's clone.'

He decided as he approached the still frozen clone.

"I would say the next time we meet, make sure you're covering your hair, I wouldn't want you to freeze up in fear again like today so we can perhaps have a fair battle, but for now... See you soon." He said as he twisted sharply and swung his scythe to clone Kairos head.

Crack!

The scythe stopped on his neck, not even a scratch was present, but the feedback vibration from the hit, shattered the bones in Tang Zhan's hands.

'That scythe is useless in your fragile hand, truly so.' Kairos said to Tang Zhan telepathically.

Suddenly Tang Zhan began to sweat as goosebumps filled his body, his hair standing on edge, the back of his clothes dampening with cold sweat.

[Seven minutes is up, quest completed. Host is advised to leave immediately].

"LEAVEEE!!!" Tang Zhan yelled out as his body disappeared from where he once stood, immediately after a hand tore through the air and where he once stood,  the space where the hand had passed had not recovered yet as it seems like it not only tore through air, but also through the fabric of space itself.

"Tang Zhan" the air trembled and the land quaked as clone Kairos spoke, "truly, I shall see you soon and I shall know how you were able to ingrain into yourself...

... the eye of KRONOS. I shall know when we meet again".

...

Tang Zhan reappeared on a peak of a small hill, as he looked at the thunderstorm mountains he just left, that was so far from where he currently stood.

His breathing was rough and haggard, as he clearly felt the scythe of death hanging over his neck back there. Ironic, considering how he himself used a scythe.

He turned and was about to keep moving, by he stopped in his track and gulped as he stared back at the place he just left. He could feel it clearly, the clone was looking straight at him.

He shivered intensely but he suddenly puffed up his chest. 'I won't be scared in front of you after the claim I just made!' he thought as he waved back with a wide smile on his face.

Then he turned and left the hill immediately without taking a second look back.

...

He left in the direction that he had seen the helicopter pass when he fell, and he had walked for three days now.

"So Void, what is it you were saying about cultivation and all that?"

♪Oh, are you ready to finally be a true cultivator.♪

"If I wasn't ready would I be asking you about that now, of course I'm ready"

♪Okay it's simple, you just have to absorb and store energy through the right and best paths, then also learn how to manipulate that energy and control it to always circulate in your body following a certain path. There are some way cultivation techniques, they are called general methods, but there are those that are personally created to match a certain physique or bloodline and without the required properties, practicing it is basically suicide, as you will be risking making your innards a ticking time bomb♪

"Hold, although I enjoy your explanations but why do you speak too much. Like you just keep on blabbering and blabbering on and on without stop, why?" Tang Zhan asked curiously as he stops.

♪Enjoy it while it lasts kid. I've just been woken, and you expect me not to talk, even babies blabber, it's just that you don't understand their blabbering. So why can't I do the same.♪

"Well that's because you are not a baby, and your voice, don't you know it's annoying to have a voice echoing in your head, and it's not a calm, beautiful, soul soothing female voice, but a harsh, ear grating, metal screeching croaked voice, come on!"

♪Check the forge, you'll see a list of prepared cultivation techniques, both general and special one's. You have two techniques already in your mind, Sealos technique which is a low grade one, and another which is a piece of a highly graded one, I don't have it actually it should be a technique for maybe those secretive peak realms families. No wonder you were able to survive up until now... Anyways I'm going off, your quest rewards should be coming in right about now.♪

"Oh so you're finally ready to release my rewards after three days of holding them in, uhn?"

♪Shhhh! It's naptime.♪

"Void show quest rewards."

...