Concluding matters with Sleekstorm

The dragon as well seeing Tang Zhan confused expression, secretly smiled and continued to talk. "Five thousand years ago another curse was discovered, and it was a curse to the Phoenix Dragon siblings, and since Thanatos didn't show any signs he is even still alive the world in general has rebelled against us, we're either forced to be mounts of others, or some alchemist guinea pigs, and the only way to still stay alive is to stay at Peak realm, where Eternus has gathered all families to form a faction, or more like a safe haven...

... My injuries were caused by the curse which is why I can't geal it myself, and only a phoenix blood has the burning properties of burning the curse present in the wounds."

"If Aion was too truly reincarnate, do you think he should go back home?" Tang Zhan proposed as he prepared himself to leave.

"Well, apart from us his family actively searching for him, they too are also searching for him, and we are limited in the places we can go with meeting an anti who would curse and want to kill you, just like I. So if he was planning to come back home, I would prefer he trains and becomes strong enough to face any anti head on. Or he should announce himself to the headmaster of Brugrorths academy, although the news of his return will undeniably leak out, but the headmaster might be able to get him home before the anti's catch up to him...

... While as for you, remember to stay safe, they are cursing anyone without discrimination of children like you so be cautious and careful." The dragon says as it closes it's eyes to rest.

Tang Zhan takes out his scythe as he approaches the Kinkajou, it's face was as if it was pleading to be killed, and Tang Zhan did just that, then he pierced his own chest and scrapes his heart a little bit, he walks towards the dragon as he rubs the blood along with the tiny piece of meat in the wounds of the dragon instantly causing it to sizzle.

The dragon notices something happening with its wound, but as it looks at it it is free of the curse energy and it was already regenerating by itself, but he doesn't see Tang Zhan anymore or even the Kinkajou.

...

Tang Zhan was running through the forest as his heart continuously drums hard against his chest, his breath was even slightly steaming and is skin is drained of all colour.

'I killed myself as an infant... I fucking killed myself just because I wanted to be strong, whet sort of crazy bastard does that to his mother and father. I killed myself just to avoid a damn seal, why would I value power over family... Was I a psycho, wait does my previous life affects my current, will I inherit my past memories and also become a psycho... Will I also start to love power more than family... No, I will never. I know what to do.' He jumps out of the trees onto grasslands as he entered into his shadow space.

'I need to reach peak realm fast, the longer I stay here protecting my life, the more I'll thirst for power, all I need to do is to be powerful enough to reach mother safely, then everything will be alright.'

After a while Tang Zhan finally decides to check the notification since he has aired his head out.

[You have killed a tier 1 Boss Kinkajou, unable to gain exp due to current condition, will be turned into exp multiplier]

Gotten: 0.62

[Exp multiplier: 258.37]

•Damaged Tier 1 Boss Beast core

•Leaf hand fan

•Restorative earrings

•Leaf-tailed Kinkajou Beast meat.(8kg)

•1,000 gold coins.]

Tang Zhan secretly entered the town and proceeded to secretly reach the lord's manor on the hill. Entering through the keyhole on the wooden double door.