Challenging the fourth.

As Rill gets down from the rock, Aion hands him a piece of meat from the Kinkajou. Rill stares at it fir a while before he collects it and throws it into his mouth.

Immediately it landed on his tongue, his eyes widen in surprise as he nods his head, his steamed breath reducing as he sits on a rock beside Grad closing his eyes and continuing to chew on the raw meat.

"Nice work Rill, didn't know you could do that!" Grad says as he turns his head to look at Rill clearly.

Rill opens an eye and looks at him, then he closes it back. "I didn't know I could do that, so don't bother asking me anything, you power freak." He adjusts himself and lays his head on his hand.

"I'll be going off till the field is open, so you can kindly leave me be until then."

"Well do you plan on fighting without a wand or staff, because as I see it that your performance was a one time fluke, and to do that again... Well you'll be needing luck and training." Glyscyra advices smugly.

Rill head rises up so fast it was more than their eyes could follow, "Shit! I broke my wand and I can't fight without a wan-"

He couldn't complete his sentence as Aion hands him a wand. The wand catches not just their attention but also those around. The brightness and glow from the wand was outstanding and the wand appearance is nothing but a blast.

Unknown black wood, with gold linings rimming around it in coils, an handle with three gem slots and a silver gem holder at the tip.

"Elemental wand. The caster ability is all on him and that is the one that will turn to gem at the top, but the wand can be used without any accessories, but if you want you can buy or find elemental gems of the other element to inlay into the other three slots." Aion explains, piquing the interest of some greedy ones in the background, but Rill himself shakes his head.

"I'm sorry I can't collect this. I am sure it will be too expensive, and you've helped me enough." Rill shakes his head as he turns down the wand.

"You saved me and gave me the chance to live for my brother, you allowed me to see my brother for the last time, and now you want to give me this. I'm sorry I just can't collect it."

Aion grabs his hand by force and places the wand on it, even though his attributes are weaker than Rill's he is surprisingly able to hold him strong.

"If you don't want it for free you can pay me up when you have it. The wand is a thousand gold coins, pay me when you have more." Aion leaves the wand on his palm as he turns and heads for the rock.

"Thank you Aion, thank you!"

"Nevermind! We'll do some real introductions later, but for now let me go get some ranks."

As Aion climbs to the top of the rock, he looks around as he decides on the first rank to challenge for. He plans on challenging two rankers, the first one rank will be given to Meriel as he had promised her, and the second will be his. So because of the fight he is going to have with two combatants he is deciding on picking low levelled people like those in the two hundreds for Meriel and one in the hundred for himself, that way he won't be too exhausted after his fight with the first person.

As he opens his mouth to shout, a screen pops up before him, temporarily stopping him. He looks at the information as he is displeased by what he saw.

'now I'm literally between a rock and a hard place, uhn.'

[Quest: Willing to fight two battles, but he honourable with them, fight two rankers in the top five and win both.

Rewards: Increased fame, +30 stat points, assisted evolution.