Larry's reveal

Grad shifts back going closer to the other four, with his broadsword tightly held in front of him. The rest as well pull out their weapons taking a closer stance to each other.

The bird screeched at them as it begins to take giant step towards them. Each step it took forward was followed by it's black squirming friends.

"Rraaagh!" A sudden yell catches their attention as everyone looks up. The two missing guys were free falling and holding each other's hands.

The bird screeched and took flight getting out of the way, but a huge hit from Grad's broadsword sends it back to the ground right under the two falling guys.

The two sees this and opens a bag they were holding. "Leave there!".

Noticing the bag with the two, the rest of the party members realize it was the same one they used to hold lava from the first disaster. Grad and the others quickly leave the area, but one of them wielding two shortsword ran up to the bird that was still shaking it's head to get rid of the dizziness from the impact.

The guy runs up to it, dodging the numerous worms trying to latch onto him. Then he jumps up finding a place to land on the bird, after securing his steps he begins to run up on it.

The bird obviously didn't like the disrespectful action, and throws it's body sideways to get rid of the human climbing up on it.

The guy makes sure he holds on till he reached the top, and stood on the neck of the bird. Looking up he could see the two guys pouring out a hot large amount of lava but he knows it won't reach the bird that still has more than enough time to get out of the way. Though it may be possible to get the worms but it will not get the bird, which was why he had taken such a decision and made this move.

He sprints up the bird's neck and when he reaches the head he stomps on it and propels himself up then he uses every ounce of strength his arms could muster and throw the shortswords.

The shortswords accurate sail downwards and lodge into the bird's wings, nailing it to the ground.

Although the guy nails the bird to the ground but now he as well is in the air falling with nothing around to stop or slow his descent.

The lava from the other guys pour down hitting the bird right on it's head and then pouring down the rest of it's body. As the liquid fire slides down the bird body, flesh and feathers are cleared out of the way in columns, the worms climbs it's body opening their mouths to eat the lave.

It looked hopeless, but it actually reduced the amount of lava pouring down the bird.

"Did we tell you that was all we had, if you worms were that hungry you should have let us know and not steal from birdy's meal, okay!" Pouring out the whole bag, lava drops down like a waterfall, a mini waterfall.

The lava drops on everyone impure thing down on the ground the worms were disappearing on impact no remain to prove their existence, while the bird although was dissolving but at least had a skeleton to show for it.

"Yeahhh! We did it!"

"Yay! Hurray to us, hahahah!" They were all laughing and jubilating, but were also falling and not falling anywhere but the ground filled with lava they just poured.

Grad see this and searches around for anything to throw to help then, but there is absolutely nothing. So he makes one of his own.

Twirling around he slashes his sword deep into the tree beside him, the tree being dead made it to work it in his favor, his sword easily sinks inside, without wasting time to pull out his sword that had sunk in to the center of the tree, he just body slammed the tree causing it to fall.