Great boon

"D-d- don't, I can be very (pant) very, very useful for you!" The guy argues trying his luck at bargaining for his life.

"Yeah, I don't actually deny that, you would make a little nice bump in my resources." Chuckling to his own words Aion unknowingly scares the guy even more.

"No no no, I don't mean it like that, I...(pant)... I mean I could give you information, like... like... about the Anti's, yes I can give you information about the Anti's. Please spare me!" The guy squirmed his hardest within the grasp of the vines and chains, but he does nothing other than causing the chains to rattle.

"Informations about the Anti's... That's bir exactly something I need, because I'm not ready to be entangled into the Anti's business yet!" Aion says and turns back while walking away, the chains and vibes following him pulling along the tied up guy.

"But! If you so much want to really give me information about the Anti's, then can you tell me how you would grade yourself to the others in the Anti, like a rank or hierarchy of there's any."

The guy widens his eyes a bit, contemplation evident in his eyes hie breathe picked up a bit as he bites his lips, but then he closed his eyes and reopened them.

"In the Anti, there is the founder itself whose name is forgotten to history but he still lives as we speak, he is a mysterious unknown person and only the four cardinal warriors have met him and are used as a medium for passing down commands. The four cardinal warriors, N, E, W, S, apart from their names beings the initials for the cardinal points it also represents their area of specialization." The guy stops to catch his breathe as he was talking as fast as he could, probably to earn Aion's good side before he changes his mind again.

"N, is also representing Necromancy, one of the few forgotten and non practicable abilities, labeled as forbidden by some and taboo by others." Aion smiles at the mention of necromancy, a dangerous light flashes in his eyes before disappearing immediately.

"E, initial of Erasure. An ability that gives one the perfect control of being able to erase or wipe away things on a atomic level, but there's a limit to what he can erase due to energy consumption."

"Now that doesn't sound too good, another reason why I shouldn't bother with the Anti's yet!" Aion jests as a chair made of shadow molds into shape and he sits on it, then with a flick of his wrist a table seperates him and the guy, lanterns and bulbs made of shadow appear at the top then a beautiful but tiny multicolored flame appears in all of them.

"W, for Warlock. He is believed to be in a pact with an ancient god, a titan of a different unknown realm, because every skill and abilities he showcases is nothing like seen before, and be has never fought all out before as no one except the mysterious boss has pushed him to use more than seventy percent of his strength!" Aion smile widens even more while his head bobs up and down.

"S, the Summoner. One above many others, he is able to summon beasts of different realities, even the forgotten ones and the ones yet to be found. All four cardinal warriors are just a stage below the leader, who stands at the peak of 'half god light'-"

"Okay stop! Stop right there! It's enough, I think I have a god idea of your hierarchy considering how you're only just about to breakthrough into the nascent realm. In other words I have no use for you being alive anymore."

Aion stares into the guys eyes with his white eyes that had started to glow from the use of his [Eye windows], and he uses it to forcefully enter the guys soul, the eyes are the windows to the soul they say.

Inside the room of the soul, only a small wisp remains but that wisp is accompanied by a bird shaped aura clinging to the soul.

"I was planning on not being involved, but this bastard just made me too intrigued with his explanation. Damn he's so good with his words, and now I want to know... Just how exactly does it feel to be wanted and searched for by beings at the 'king light'. So guy! Rest in peace."